November Giveaway Support OG win loads of seeds

Amended now makes more sense to have more seeds for the biggest contribution. Try and bring in some money to hel0 @LemonadeJoe

6 Likes

my thought was on the landrace… yea it’d be cool as an existing to have the chance to win it… but take it a step further and out it in biggest donation and current and new patreons will one time a bigger donation this month for the chance to have it

4 Likes

Good logic. There may be another 10 seeds added to each tier. Just waiting on them to arrive to confirm this.Should work out a nice few gifts for people.

I have plans for another giveaway already but that is :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m just trying to spread the love. So we can all enjoy quality cannabis.

4 Likes

Many more bro. Put oleskool on that list please. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Thank you kindly as always.

You are top of the Cuvee project list. Should be 4-5 weeks and I’ll get some out.

The Swashbuckler F2 are pretty much spoke for but I’ll see what I can do.

8 Likes

Dann was gona ask about the swashbuckler lol

3 Likes

Some great prizes to be had

@skiball you may win some yourself. Their should be some gems amongst that mix.

Please anyone who can donate please do. Let’s all try and keep this place as amazing as it is.

And there should be more to come…

7 Likes

I can donate 5ml plastic tubes for packing seeds 15 to 20 of them.

6 Likes

Thank you kindly but i went and bought 200x2ml the other day. Also smell proof sealable bags and supplies to make stickers for each pack.

Can’t wait to show what you guys will be winning.

I will bear you in mind when i make the next seeds to give away.

Peace

Bonged

10 Likes

@LemonadeJoe

Added 6 x RareDankness Ghost Train Haze #1 to the biggest MONTHLY donation tier.

Dig as deep as you can peeps to help OG stay great.

My next giveaway will be on the free seed thread to people who aren’t supporting die to financial problems. I have my fair share.

Share the love.

Peace

Bonged

10 Likes

Shameless plug.

Lots of seeds to be won this month peeps. Please help the site if you can. I know Christmas is round the corner but you could end up with a nice present for yourself.

Current prizes

30 seeds to an existing Patroen dontator.
33 seed for 3 new Patreon donor for November.
60 seeds for the highest single donation for November.

Competition ends 25th November. Please help keep OG great.

Much love to all

Bonged

@LemonadeJoe Could you add one of those cool links to patreon to this post. Tried to do it but I’m a tech ape.

6 Likes

For everyone wanting to be part of this amazing contest visit the OG Patreon and donate. Every little bit helps.

For those going for the largest monthly donation, remember to enter you Patreon and add a one time donation of any value you see fit.

As always, thanks for supporting OverGrow and have fun!

4 Likes

Bags and slaps just arrived. Will probably make up the prize bags later. Ready to go straight out on 25th.

3 Likes

Gonna get my pledge in later today when I get off work keep up the great work guys

3 Likes

@toastyjakes little confused I would like to do $20 a month on the patreon site do i just come t in here my patreon name ?

3 Likes

yep… basically just using your email, follow the steps and donate

3 Likes

If u use the same email on OG as you do patreon they already know. If not message @LemonadeJoe with your patreon email so he can associate them.

6 Likes

We could push back the finishing date if that helps draw more donations so around when people get paid?

@toastyjakes @LemonadeJoe @Stusatwork What do you guys? Maybe a later date in November? I’m open to ideas just want to try and raise as much as I can for my online home.

Of course spreading the seed love excites me even more

2 Likes

I say let it ride as is til the end of the month and do the draw on the 1st of December

6 Likes