1 of the new Patreons will receive instead:

10 x Swashbuckler F2 REG
12 x Exodus cheese x delta 9 lab Blueberry REG
3 x GG4 S1
1 x Dinafem OG Kush FEM
3 x HSO Amerhest Sour Diesel FEM
1 X THSeeds Kushage FEM
5 x TGA Agent Orange REG

Which I’m really sorry about but I made it up with my own personal stash.

Once again I’m really sorry. There has been a lot going on and my maths is rubbish. I hope the new Patreons don’t feel let down. @LemonadeJoe @toastyjakes

Humbly :disappointed:

Bonged

10 Likes

A magical package arrived today!!! Thanks @Bongedtobits

7 Likes

@Stusatwork
No problem at all my friend. Just glad they made it. If you wouldn’t mind leaving me some feedback in my trade feedback thread that would appreciated.

Peace

Bonged

5 Likes

Eureka! @Bongedtobits You are an honorable and generous brother. If you can pm me your addy I would like to send you a token of my appreciation and reimbursement for shipping. Right on right on right on! Much love and gratitude.

8 Likes

I’m glad you got your package. Looks like my mailing method seems to work.

That’s good for the big ship out.

Not long now people dig deep. We all want OG to stay the helpful,considerate community.

Do not feel obliged to send me anything in return.

7 Likes

I don’t feel obligated. It’s just something I like to do on occasion to show gratitude. Nothing elaborate or illegal I assure you. Thank you my friend.
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

54 Patreons now :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 more and that 10 this month. That would be epic.

8 Likes

Good news! Last minute offer to all undecided to join November Giveaway!

Thanks to @BogSeeds five of our current supporters will have a chance to test his new strain Sour BluTooth from BushyOldGrower!

This will be random draw of 5 supporters - each will receive one tester pack. Opportunity is for all our supporters both new and old. If you are already our Patreon supporter, you are automatically eligible - please check if you are on the list:

https://overgrow.com/groups/supporters (if you won’t find yourself on the list hit me with PM)

If you are not our supporter at the moment and want to support us and also have chance to win in this great contest (BOG’s tester packs are just small part of it), please register on Patreon and pledge your contribution.

The draw will be made 4th of December, so you have to be Active patron on this date.

Sour BluTooth

(BOG Blue Cindy X BOG Sour Bubble)
BOG advertises “This strain will give you high potency and great yields.”

https://scontent-vie1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/9251f6c5d23c3e920d5324549185b3f4/5C95B6D0/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s750x750/43282607_714831492249298_1155133670508996447_n.jpg

https://scontent-vie1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/fde845d7eb022a7ff3217316f5b40143/5C91FC90/t51.2885-15/e35/43212547_2037172999683589_3318509577271423980_n.jpg

19 Likes

How do we class a supporter? Is it donations over a certain amount? I donate but not as much as I’d like to but I’m shit with remembering monthly payments so I donate what’s left in my bank account that last week of every month so I know the cash will always be there to cover it if that makes sense.

5 Likes

whatever you can give qualifies as supporter bud!

thanks for your donations

7 Likes

I’m not on the list :disappointed:

a toasty edit - @LemonadeJoe ?

3 Likes

Thanks for info - I’ve added you to the group !

Exactly!

5 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe and @toastyjakes. I’ve been donating for around 6 months. I wonder how much I’ve missed out on :rofl: thanks for adding me to the list :+1:

5 Likes

Don’t be afraid, I was using and will use actual list updated from Patreon (not OG list) at time of giveaway for each random draw. But OG list / usergroup membership gives you possibility of user title “OG supporter”. If you want your own custom user title, just let me know by PM! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I will do mate and thanks. The respected tag I have managed to accumulate at the moment is MORE than I feel I’m worth. I will donate more when my cash flow situation changes or if I’m ever flush I’ll make a one off donation to the OG cause.

3 Likes

A massive thanks to @BogSeeds for putting some amazing genetics into the giveaway.

@LemonadeJoe When will the competition cut off be due to time zones etc?

55 Patreons now! :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

11 Likes

I’m not on the list and it will be more …

1 Like

We can always do more…

7 Likes

I’ve PM’d you for clarification …

1 Like