November Giveaway Support OG win loads of seeds

Congrats to the winners

7 Likes

Wow! Thank you :kissing_heart:

Congrats everyone!

10 Likes

Congrats all!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations OG winners and thanks to all supporters of the Fam!
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Thank you, I gave from the heart because this community of medical marijuana gardens means even more to me now then it did the first time so long ago. I thought at first I just wanted to join up to talk about the good old days, that’s not good for me and I want to move forward and continue the fight against all prohibition of medical marijuana world wide. I am a long time med gardener, with a medical marijuana license that gives me access to extremely expensive alternative use methods of cbd and thc. However, I can not cultivate with my license… once again I am being held back from being a self sustaining medical marijuana gardener. My response to any local, state or federal government supporting marijuana prohibition is as it always was: cultivation is not a crime!

It was actually my honor to be able to support medical marijuana gardeners world wide, over grow the planet.

19 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe, @Bongedtobits, @BogSeeds for making this all possible congrats to all the winners this month looks to be some great genetics to be grown in the near future!

9 Likes

Toastyjakes will be taking over for the next drawing in January (December month being holiday ridden) but it will be just as big and bad as November’s witha resolution form.me to give away many many seeds!

thanks @Heliosphear for the generous donation. weve raised so much in the last two months alone, lets keep on supporting our amazing site!!

9 Likes

Holy shit. Haha I don’t win much guys so this is pretty fuckin sweet. Kinda like I’ve won lotto max. Just on a slightly smaller scale lol. Thanks a million everyone. For everything, all your knowledge and what not. I am for ever thankful for this site.

12 Likes

Had my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:too but congrats to all the winners, a nice Xmas present :gift:,eh…
Well done :+1:.!

Gaz

9 Likes

Yeah one or two strains really popped out at me @Gaz29. The lucky winners are in for a treat when they get around to growing them out :hugs:

9 Likes

Sweet. I can’t win a raffle down the pub, and this is heaps better than a meat tray!
Congrats to all the other winners too.

Huge thanks to OG!! OG the world!!

11 Likes

@LemonadeJoe i cannot pm yet but am owner of email fortune********s@gmail.com.

2 Likes

just joined the site 3 hours ago but you won the november sponsor draw?

hmmmmmm

9 Likes

Grats to all the winners!!! And a thanks to the sponsors and OG crew.

UT

4 Likes

you should find out how long i been a patreon for. thats what matters right how long i been supporting og

4 Likes

we’ll see…

ive been wrong before

3 Likes

I can confirm that… Thanks for registration :slight_smile: … Welcome to OG and congrats!

You are probably one and only lurker that is supporting us on Patreon (since August as I can see), thank you very much! :smiley:

I’ve sent you PM with instructions.

7 Likes

i apologize @StarstruckGems

as i said ive been wrong before lol

8 Likes

its ok @toastyjakes… now for the funny story. my bestfriend is very active on here @ModicumGenes .now for a while he was just like join patreon follow me on overgrown i did. so i check in and out to see what he has going on and was getting on as guest cause i couldnt figure how it worked. so frustrated i just watched. i only started the page today cause this morning i recieved an email that said i won lol i was like yes yes yes i won but what i win again. but i will be a regular on here now im all setup.

13 Likes

Welcome to OG, @StarstruckGems! Congrats!

7 Likes