Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

Ok so far
Here’s some details let me start out this grow pissed me off my cayo hueso hermied and f’d almost everything so I know the smoke report is off a bit
Fire as f
Easy to grow , quick finisher 8 weeks ± a day or two , good every day weed and gets you hi as f . Too much and nap time , branches very thin the do not support the buds . A decent yield

AJ’s sour d hot damn, it’s the real deal the original day wrecker this one should come with a warning :warning: wow , break up the beautiful buds and smell sour loud , and on the exhale fuel :fuelpump:
Very good yield , me like this one very very much harvested at9 weeks 1 day
Legends og
Ok :ok_hand: not as impressed as i thought I should be ! Let me say it was in the bad spot where all the big plants just blocked it out
I do plan on running her again , the yield was poor so I’ll scrog her I’ve heard a lot about her but we shell see chopped at 10 weeks
Lemon G
Now for a sativa I am impressed I’m not normally fond of sativas but I really like this one . Ohio did good with this creation easy to grow yielded well even though i dropped her and broke off 2 large mains I was pissed :triumph:
All around a very good weed tooher at 10weeks
Northern lights
Just like i remember , A decent yield, and a good all around smoke not over powering but satisfying I could see why this was the building blocks for a lot of good strains harvested at 10 weeks
That’s it for now as I try them I’ll let you know
Paps

19 Likes

Ok people of OG
GMO

Hot damn wow :star_struck:
I cut all plants early do to that one plant which will remain nameless lol
Took her at 11 weeks
Dried only 1 day in the glove bags
This is some serious weed
She is strong and a small bowl will definitely do the trick
If I smoked a joint on the dog walk I may have got lost lol

Easy to grow but stretches till week 5 ish

Plant alone was 6 feet tall or 183 cms

Huge and a great yield

Yes this one will stay around

Can’t wait till wedding cake and Tahoe are done loll

17 Likes

That SourD has my attention. Your report and the pics @JustANobody has been posting is the cause.

Great lineup as always…

5 Likes

I think I’m going to take her down next week at 11 weeks. If she still looks pretty good I may push past it.

5 Likes

Frostiest and stickiest

Mac1
Cap junky
GMO

All tied for 1 st place
Sour D 2nd place

Best yield hands down GMO

These 4 stay so far

And the list goes on

12 Likes

Ty brother
Mine was a cut from Johnnypotseed

I think it’s spot on

3 Likes

So let’s smoke :dash: one

Cleaned room all walls and floor shelves everything

Did some fan maintenance wow the amount of dust build up can be amazing

Fan maintenance really should be a monthly thing especially with old equipment
I had a fan in front of my eyes the blade frozen up and started to smoke
I really walked in at the right time
NowI up grade fans every 3 years and clean every month except I missed a few months recently lol

I repositioned them for better coverage

Fire :fire: prevention equipment still good

I may get another for just out side the room

Since the room is empty I’ll do some upgrades

I’m going to install a 2 tier net

One at 12 inches above the soil line and one 10 inch’s above that

The small octo- pups need to have a platform to raise them to the overall height of the big Octopots

Just something to do lol

13 Likes

Well I’m at a point when I can either start a new grow or slow things down because of the heat coming up
I find it much easier to deal with veg than flowers stages in the heat
When it’s 100 plus degrees Fahrenheit or 37degrees Celsius I run the flowering stage at night when it’s cooler

It’s 94 outside and was hotter then normal in my room 84 lights off
Intake fan seemed to be working but not working well
It was the filter I hadn’t changed it since the beginning of the year it really needs to be done once every three months

Temp already dropped 2 degrees lol

16 Likes

Smokem if you got em

So in my quest for keepers

Northern Lights
Very nice weed, good all day smoke
Small bush but good quality buds
I can see why it was used as a building block

So far
GMO
MAC 1
Cap junky
AJ’s sour d
Granddaddy purple

I’m running wedding cake , ice cream cake and take OG this run
I am sure they will be staying around as for the reviews but we will see for sure

Did a few renovations
2 support nets
One at 12 inches above the soil line of my big Octopots
The next 10 inches above that for secondary support

I’ll install the net as needed

Plan also is to install a grid of some sort above the lights to hang yo-yo’s from

16 Likes

I’ve never noticed this before

Suppresses fungus gnats and thrips

WOW :exploding_head:

I’ve gone through quite a few of these as well

16 Likes

Does it say on back of bag what they used ?

3 Likes

Glad you liked the GMO , wait till its cured , as strong and STINKY as anything i have grown ever

ICC and WC WILL NOT disappoint you either
:sunglasses::boom::sunglasses: all 3 throw weight too , let all 3 go 10 weeks

13 Likes

Hey @tresbundles

thanks for not pulling a top shelf trees on me​:sunglasses::+1::+1::sunglasses:

6 Likes

LOL! :rofl: My pleasure, bud! I know many others and I are very appreciative of your generosity!
In other news: ICC is stacking niiice! this is her a couple days ago buried in the back of the tent.

13 Likes

you will absolutely love her. Don’t let her go. She’s 100% keeper. @tresbundles

8 Likes

WC and ICC are probably going to stay with me for a long while! I hoarded all my Wedding Cake- only gave away a little. It’s definitely my favorite out of the bunch so far… we shall see!

8 Likes

that cut of wedding cake is ultra special. I will never get rid of it. I’ve been smoking it for two years now daily and I’m still not tired of it…

ice cream cake may be a little stronger and may have a little different taste profile but for me day in and day out I’ll take wedding cake every time.

thank you so much for sharing that with Papa and anyone else that you’ve shared it with that was the whole point of me sending it. you got the last cut I will ever send, and I see, I made a good choice, giving it to you.

please share it with cool people and U2 Papa @Papalag , once you’ve harvested and smoked it, I know you will keep it so please spread it to people you like.

Andy, you me and Scharmpit are the only people in the world that have that cut of ice cream cake. once you harvest her actually a few weeks before your harvest her you will realize what a special plant it is. on this one, I asked that you hold it tight and only give it out to those that are 100% vetted and verified as good growers. I don’t wanna see her going to any bullshit members like top shelf or lead, dude or a whole herd of the others that beg for shit and never repay. she is super special maybe the finest plant I’ve ever grown and she only needs to be shared with real folk, and you, sir, no exactly what I mean

13 Likes

Hey @Papalag
just thinking of that damn little snake top shelf has got my blood boiling today

7 Likes

I need to check later when it cools down a bit

@Jetdro cap j actually bulked up in the middle of week 10

Can’t wait to try ICC and WC

Ty
Once again

I don’t show these but I was playing around

Cap junky hit with chuckys bride pollen
And wedding cake all so with seed

21 Likes

Looks that way brother

He seems to be ok so let’s wait and see

In the meantime just waiting in WC and ICC and chuckys bride to root then the next grow is on

11 Likes