Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

Suit up and let’s do this :laughing:

1 Like

Hi all I found an interesting mutation in the Chucky’s bride f3 leaf
Now I believe it was @Dieseldog381 may have the same mutation with his Chucky’s B at least I thought it was him

She is a big girl with big side branches I needed to super crop some of them tonight

18 Likes

Interesting , I wonder if them fans are more effient ( no bottle necking where fingers meet )

5 Likes

Yes, that was me, same leaf mutations on CB. Also have two out of my 21 that grew with two main stems.

1 Like

Apollo and C99 show that leaf trait sometimes too, sometimes even more prominently “split”. One of my a13 girls did that this time but only on a couple of fans (not across entire plant) but I have seen it a few times in those lines on the odd fan leaf

4 Likes

Hey @Papalag how was the gdp smoke? The plants looked great and im thinking about grabbing a cut of one.

1 Like

It’s not only good smoke but a great yield

:+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Hell yea! Once i seen how the plant stacked for you i knew i wanted it lol.

Knockout smoke?

2 Likes

Getting freaky in here it’s almost two weeks into flower and they are starting to form buds

Moms and the Chucky’s bride offspring

24 Likes

Love your work Paps!!

3 Likes

Ty webe I appreciate that

3 Likes

Looks nice qnd green in there

1 Like

Just flipped

I am so happy I installed the 2 tear net it’s getting big in there

lol :joy:

8 Likes

looking great!

1 Like

gonna be some nice fat mini horse dicks. wish i waited 2 more weeks before i flipped mine have about a foot more room i could have used !

4 Likes

Yeah it’s getting interesting in there use every inch lol :joy: of space

1 Like

trust me im single i know every inch matters all my exes told me when they left … sigh lol

4 Likes

lol , thats funny

2 Likes

We need a laugh button

3 Likes

Just a quick note
The cut that was dipped in clonex and then dipped in Homex8 showed roots 8 days

19 Likes