Octopots big and small and assorted tomfoolery

Thank you for the advice @Papalag i appreciate it very much. Gonna check out pricing on octopots and go from there, I would very much prefer the originals if I can swing it, especially for the size, but it’s got me thinking about mini ones for Veg…… or maybe using the full size for moms too, hmmm like for Veg after an uppot, toss em in there for a month or whatever

1 Like

Gave you my last like…. :facepunch:t2: thanks again

1 Like

I went out of town for 5 days last month. I thought the plants would be dying for a drink when I got home. Nope! Could have gone another day, easily. The full-size Octopots (6 gallon soil, 6 gallon reservoir) are amazing. My average harvest size doubled while the time spent caring for the plants decreased by half.

Currently my moms are kept in 1 gallon fabric pots. I have too many to use full-size Octopots but you’ve got me thinking that the smaller ones might be the answer…

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ve got some ideas for sure, see you guys have me really wanting to cop these now!

What is that it looks like Alien Weed. :alien:

Put one of these on either size Octo, along with a big rez and walk away for weeks. Bunch of us are doin it.

5 Likes

Nice @GrouchyOldMan love it!

2 Likes

4 pack delievered to your door in Canada …279 bucks

3 Likes

Looks like I’m saving up! Thanks for finding out brother, I’m definitely getting them eventually, fill up the 4x8 dark room 100%

1 Like

Day 69 chop chop chop

It begins
2 in fabric bags
Mac

Uploading: IMG_8614.jpeg…

Port wine cheese

16 Likes

Nice @Papalag lots of delicious Mac in your future!

1 Like

Thanks
These are 2 of the 3 plants in fa bags nice yield but no where near what the Octopot plants can do

Paps

2 Likes

Thanks
These are 2 of the 3 plants in fabric bags. there was nice yield but no where near what the Octopot plants deliver

2 Likes

I believe it, I’m definitely sold on adding them to my grow.

1 Like

Gg4 day 70

Clone gifted from a friend

Very very lanky and multiple bud sites ( awesome )
Solid hard nugs
I may be mistaken but I believe it’s from the ggrRIL originally

She could have been harvested even at 9 weeks but I wanted to see how 10 would be
It’s my first time using the mini Octopots they do preform well and do give a great yield
Not as hands-free as the big ones ! Only complaint it the amount of refilling of the reservoir is needed
So it’s a definite I need to build that automatic feed system from @GrouchyOldMan ill get it done before the next start up

@Cormoran brother she is some good smoke

And is a great addition to the fold

Paps

12 Likes

Nice! Love me some GG4 And Tony’s is an exceptional version. Looks great @Papalag

3 Likes

Blueberry Sativa
Clone gifted from a friend hopefully he’s got me covered lol

Wow whaat a smell very pleasant it’s the type of weed you can smell all day
Never tried this one unfortunately I lost the mom but I believe I can come across her again

Extremely lanky and makes amazing amounts of bud sites

Large buds not dense but well developed

I really liked growing her
She yielded very well
Taste test later

I originally was going to let her go most sativas I’ve grown went much longer but she looks ready
Paps

11 Likes

I’ve been vapin this GG4 for the last week. Serious cannabis if it wasn’t for the constant munchies. I very well might have lunch with God.

4 Likes

Mac 1 caps cut from the Octopot
These so much good to say about this plant !
she is spectacular !

Great yield, buds are Hard as F&$@!
Looks amazing and I need to smoke her now

Very sticky oh crap :poop: is she a sticky lady

Easy to trim
And a joy to grow
By the way no larf at all
Ty for the hood up jet
Paps

14 Likes

Beautiful Bro!!! :100: :fire:

1 Like