Octopots big and small and assorted tomfoolery

There’s always a seat available at my cribs for you my brother

SAN’s gear has never disappointed me both yield and quality have been great
What’s you running ?
Paps

5 Likes

Awesome! I was racking my brain, but I feel like this is the first time that anyone has put my genetics in an octopot, so I am definitely anticipating the results even more than usual. I wish you well with your run! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

I like that. I might crib it for my seedlings once they sex.

@joheimgrohen I used a plastic ammo can as my level control box. Thin profile.

3 Likes

2 of each i put in dirt just to see what happens and what i want to grow a whole pack of.

from @santero I chose the killer cookies as well, the dead whabbits and, of course, the cheesey princess as the bx of chocolate cheese (one of my all time favorites). unfortunately 1 princess and one killercookie damped off. further more both of @Budderton’s afghanis (#9 and #11), a blockhead f2 from the fall package (sorry, i forgot the creato) and my own cross, des*tar bx x maple leaf indica.

6 Likes

Sounds great
up out of 3 killer cookies I as yours died young :rage:
1 male and undecided so I cracked 1 more just in case hopefully I get a lady

2 Likes

Hey Paps, is the Blueberry Sativa Santos? I have a 10 pk from about 15 yrs ago I haven’t touched. I just might if yours kicks ass! GL Tiger

1 Like

Right on @mndlss ! Best of luck with them!
:crossed_fingers::grin::v:

2 Likes

No it’s not it was gifted from a friend

I believe it’s from Seedsman Blueberry fem line

2 Likes

Hay @Jetdro look here 11 days mac clone is showing roots

Also one of the pwc

I’ll wait to up pot till I see more development

16 Likes

Great , that’s awesome , good work man

3 Likes

I noticed my clones look very healthy
The only thing I did differently was adding this stuff called foop spray

3 Likes

Mine arrives today , already got their cloning gel :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll definitely try the cloning gel
:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I am going to in a week or so , will let you know how it compares

How did you use the spray ? Like they reco?

Lights off lights on ???

2 Likes

I use in about 10 minutes before lights out lightly don’t saturate the leaves and its not recommended in flowering

My clones love it

And I see it helps the finicky plants

5 Likes

How often do you apply it ?

2 Likes

On the clones 2 to 3 x in a week

The mature plants once a week if needed

The troublesome ones 2 x a week

3 Likes

So you’re the one I’m trying to emulate. Genius idea with the ammo box. Just gotta get the plumbing. And I may have to break out my sewing machine (if I can get the damned thing working) and throw together some more pots. My homemade one seems to be doing as well as a commercial smart pot.

3 Likes

lol, to serve as an example to others…there’s a joke in there somewhere…it’s pretty easy setup. cruise control really.

the only thing I would do different next time (if i didnt already have the 1/4 waterline and fittings) I’d try a larger bore. it can theoretically gunk up and block.

5 Likes

Octopot grows are fun to follow along with. With all those strains this is sure to be a banger. :exploding_head: :boom:

5 Likes