OG community training a noob. 🤣 First real journal

I found my perfect micro auto grow pots !!! I’m ordering a few :sweat_smile: hate all you want they are awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ok back and ready to freaking roll

Got the 2x2x3 put back together, got the light in there, still needs the fan, humidifier, but im trying to put the 2x2x5 together first

I have a few beans soaking, 12 to be honest but im only going to be using the fastest 8 that pop if that many pop.

Still the same nutrients and well I didnt bring soil with me so I order some again I got coco perlite so everyone its teaching time for any and all and learning time for little ole sweet leaf here, hope everyone is ready cause its on !!! Thanks again for everything and enjoy the show!!!

Also I decided since the damn tiny cloths pots seem to take 6 months to make and ship that this run will all be in solo cups, clear 16oz internal and 18oz white foam external to stop light from bleeding in, umm this is gonna be a fun crash course in plant management but gotta get them fingers dirty and sticky to learn.

4 Likes

Ok so this is just me having a mild stoner thought but im gonna grow in this tiny little pot :flushed: and the glass jar as a root holder :sweat_smile: fuck it right :white_check_mark:

Who has some good ideas on how to make the mini pot and bud jar a working thing?

I know I need to block the light from going through the glass, but any other little hints to make this fun little grow a success would greatly be appreciated

Thanks in advance :green_heart:

3 Likes

Ask @GramTorino

3 Likes

Yes those are nice!!

1 Like

Here’s where I started those.

Glad to learn and help where I can. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Taped the little jar up, and taped the lip so the tiny pot can fit with a tight light/air tight seal.

Nice and tight!

Ok so, I have 1 bean in each cup(1 of each 6) that has cracked open and have tiny little tales roughly 40 hours after the dunk. Gonne put them in the tiny pots tonight, and take the remain 10 and put them in moist paper towels behind my TV so they stay warm but not burn up.

Update pics later tonight with the tiny pot’s and their seeds.

Edit, I forgot I also made semi larger sized holes in the bottom of the tiny pot, ya know more root access.

3 Likes

The one that cracked was the sinker…

And 1 of the 4 that sank cracked in the second cup…

3 Likes

Wow i dig this thread its just great to watch someone grow and bloom with their exp and garden. Keep it up and dont let things discourage you. Use any setbacks as exp with what doesnt work. Youll be swimming in sticky trichromes before you know it
Also your handle kicks ass

2 Likes

So the 2 luckily different beans that had little tails got put in the tiny pots, they have small humidity domes(Very needed the Rh is 19), and now we wait.

Now to give the other 10 untill maybe tomorrow around this time if they don’t have tails im gonna call them duds and move to the next.

1 Like

Here we go,

Cup A- Germ rate 6/6
1 placed into tiny pot, remaining 5 split between 2 cups labeled 1 and 2 in violet marker.

Cup B- Germ rate 2/6. As of now.
1 placed into tiny pot, 5 are in wet paper towels at the moment, one of the 5 has cracked and shown a small tail im gonna give it till tonight when I check the rest.

1 Like

Still just the one little tail, gonna stick it in its own cup and leave the other 4 maybe just another day, 72 hour already and not even a crack in the shell, i have 6 more so :upside_down_face: they might drown too

2 Likes

So a little extra time never hurt anything💚

Cup A- 6/6

Cup B- 6/6

Now they get the same style as the first batch.
2 beans in #1
3 beans in #2

I know they won’t all fit in solo cups but only the strongest survive past week 2 in the hot box.

Also just because those are all regs and there’s potential for me to cull more than planned, I got 2 fem beans soaking now that will be veg divas if they germ if not well the vault ain’t gonna stop growing so I gotta keep soaking.

4 Likes

Got a 10 pack the sales pic just looks so damn nice.

4 Likes

Well well she’s a feisty one

3 Likes

Gotta love when the break seed!

I’ll join you on your journey! Next time you drop some seeds let me know, I’ll join you :smile:

1 Like

And we have life !!!

All cups have sprouts except 1 of the mini pots but she will show herself soon enough.

3 Likes

And the Fem beans are ready to be potted :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m a little late to the new show. Congratulations on germination and welcome to the ‘spectrum’. I constantly struggle with emotional intelligence and regulation, even though I am extremely high functioning. I hope that having a diagnosis might help you integrate and appreciate that part of yourself more; it’s not a deficiency, as many neurotypical people would have you believe. If you’re functioning in their world, then it’s simply another modality of being, and certainly not an inferior one.

I’m excited to pull up a chair for this grow!

edit: I’m not into the ‘spectrum superiority’ complex, but I wouldn’t trade my atypicality for the entire world. Not everyone has the same experience, though.

5 Likes

!

? Whats wrong with this one :rofl:

4 Likes