OGIncognito’s 1st mixed run on OG 🤟

Back in trim jail. GSC auto and Gorilla Glue. Both were manifolds and the GSC was tortured and lost 1/2 the manifold. She was re-trained to grow vertical, she’s the one hanging, GG in the trim bin :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Veteran’s run trimmed and bagged. A little over 1.3 pounds headed out the door. :love_you_gesture:

Gorilla Glue

GSC amputee. Training snapped off 1/2 the manifold.

Sour D, Northern Lights, Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies and White Widow :love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Much appreciated Gary :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Just stating the facts, my brother. They should be damn happy with that :v:t4:

1 Like

Superb job on the grow but let me just say stunning trim job. With my readers and magnifying headset I don’t think I could acheive those esthetics. :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Much appreciated Qtip, I hate trimming :joy::joy:. I thought it was mediocre at best. Appreciate the encouraging words again Qtip :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Nice line up!

1 Like

Appreciate that Tejas :love_you_gesture:

Thank you for your service.
Oh my, goodness great work.
Tuned in, stoned & stoked.
tenor

3 Likes

Grazzy Azz Brother GrowRob :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

New auto run out of the seedling tent and potted up in 3 gallon fab/auto pots :love_you_gesture:

Lucifers Big Buddy reg auto day 8 above ground and still in the seedling tent for a few more days.

5 Likes

6 White Widow clones week 4 :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Looking good man! I like the Bushmaster with the broom handle grip also!

2 Likes

Right on Tree Tops, appreciate the encouraging words :love_you_gesture:. Yep I kinda of like the old nail gun myself

3 Likes

Those widows looking good at 4 weeks! Nice and frosty.

Nice haul too :wink:

1 Like

Muchos Grazzy Azz Eagles009!! One of my favorites and was down to my last bean :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

They look great bro!
I love me some WW and those are stellar!

1 Like

Great looking canopy, really nice work.

Grazzy Azz Brother, was on my last WW bean before these clones :love_you_gesture: