Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

Thats beautiful! Looks really solid. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Amazing job on the PMD man, I’m really glad she worked out for you. How does she smoke?

1 Like

@Floyd the BOG SBT is semi tight, very thick and sticky, smells incredible. I just cut And trimmed the top 16 and 14 inches of both SBT’s.

@Vesti the flavor profile is changing as it cures, smoooooth smoke, tastes of pine and berry. It’s very strong up lifting and levels out with a head and body high. I love it! I have a dozen of these PMD bottom buds drying.

It’s my favorite time of the grow, harvest!
Bottom of PMD and BOG SBT tops

12 Likes

Thank you @Mr.Sparkle the Trizzlerz makes me eyes happy!

12 Likes

Looking great man.
Whats the lineage on the Tizzlerz?

2 Likes

Thank you, the trizzlerz were a participatory gift from @Mr.Sparkle with the conclusion of the fall solo cup run we’re I was growing @ReikoX JLo F3. I didn’t expect to win anything, was participating and have fun growing with OG’s. The trizzlerz are brand new to my grow cab, they are feminized auto’s. Very health right out the seed, no growth pauses even with the light problem, low humidity and temperature swings. I think I saw I hair sticking out of the top of one when watering and putting in the new light.

Mr. Sparkle gives away seeds on Saturday’s

Mr. Sparkle is also a sponsor of the

5 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle trichomes forming all the way to the tips. Happy Holidaze. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Trizzlerz

11 Likes

Well… it’s been a good grow year for me. As i approach my 55th revaluation around the sun, I am reminded that I am blessed with family and friends. Make the best of what’s around, live and let live, live and let die.

Thank you to all the incredible OG’s that sponsored the picture of the year contest. To everyone who participated, Thank you for your time and patience… OverGrow is one of kind community.

Happy New Year OG’s

11 Likes

That is an amazing run man, the plants all look really happy.
Plus they look like they are about to reward you with a hefty harvest…of pure :fire: :fire: :fire:

Happy Birthday man.
Hope its a special one. And thank you for all you do to make this site what it is. Im a relative newb, but I can see your involvement and passion across the threads.

2 Likes

Trizzlerz moved outside for last two weeks, currently 10.75 hours of light, 5 hours of direct sunshine, light time increases at 2 minutes per day.

@Foreveryoung Thank you, was a good birthday. I spent some time looking back over the grow years… Kickin back, eating the delicious Irish flag cake that Mrs. Helios made for me and I got my purple rhino seeds from @JohnnyPotseed made my birthday super awesome.

9 Likes

Trizzlerz outside looking good and stank’n, dropped Nov 9 2021, entering week 10, a pleasure to grow. Temp tonight going into the upper 30’s… might get some cool purple/red colors in the coming week.

8 Likes

Orange Tangi

Lower side bud from Trizzler.

Center Viparspectra running pure red, no blue, with 2 1000 watt Viparspectra running 100%

10 Likes

I CAN SMELL THE TANGIE FROM HERE @Heliosphear !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looking great man.

Is the orange tangie a cut or from seed.
Looks sticky already.

1 Like

@Pigeonman it smells like orange blossoms of tangerine dreams :sunglasses:
@Foreveryoung It’s sticky, stinky and driven me crazy, looks like 3 weeks to take it to the finish. Luckily I got this Trizzler I’m cutting down in a couple days to keep me occupied from snipping with the clippers on the excellent variety I have to harvest this grow round.

The Trizzlerz didn’t get to grow to their full potential, next time I will grow one per gallon pot.

This bud was clipped 10 days ago, it’s a good high, looking forward to cutting one down in the next couple days as colors change.

11 Likes

Trizzlerzzz

All chopped, popcorn into paper bag and cola’s on the hang. Very sticky, lots of trichomes and smells fantastic. When Mrs Helios and I tried the tester bud the high was strong and indica dominate, looking forward to smoking the dried and cured.

6 Likes

Cheese chopped waiting for trimming.

Left the lowest buds of Trizzlerz to let them be all they can be.

8 Likes

OUT OF LIKES: :heart: :exclamation:

1 Like

I understand. :rofl:

2 Likes