Ol’Irish Trichome Garden

Sure to be sure, walking the slate stones along the path, past the roses lining the stone wall to the private space, where finger leaves reach out in every direction for attention in the light. Flowers calling to look closer, while aroma beckons sensation, eyes closed, breathe, relax… when I am in the garden, there is only peace of mind, embodied in the soul.

Top of the overgrow to yah, I returned to OG in 2018 while growing G13xRomulan that I received in 2004 from a fellow OG: subtropicalsensi, we talked often, sharing our trials and tribulations of growing, vaping, day to day life. When the seeds arrived I nearly fell out when I read the location, this OG was growing where the penalty was death for cultivation and possession of cannabis.

Laws have changed and continue moving world wide in favor of letting anyone who needs medical marijuana to grow for themselves. Those who can not afford to purchase mmj and are not aloud to legally grow for themselves, your suffering can be alleviated… everything you need to take matters into your own hands can be found here at OG along with constant support from your fellow OG’s.

I am starting out with 3 grows of G13xRomulan as tribute to all the incredible OG’s, then, now and into the future. Currently HF Platinum Pineapple F4, second grow is going well and the MSNL “the cheese” is starting along with MSNL “white widow”. Going to use ebb and flow to clone and cross the cheese with HFPPF male, white widow male will be crossed with HFPPF4. I will also be starting G13xRomulan that was pollenated with BOG sour grape, looking forward to seeing and tasting the results.

Everything that begins is the means to the end, enjoy the between.

Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

42 Likes

Awesome ! Very interested in following your grows . :grinning:

4 Likes

@Floyd Thank you, are you still tokin on this?
This is my first grow of G13xRomulan, flower to harvest. Outdoor with bonsia 1 inch tall cola.

17 Likes

14 Likes

And then…

I received a magical bean.

And started another grow.

12 Likes

Yes I am. I got 7+ jars from it.
Bonsia, thats very cool !

5 Likes

@Floyd Way to OverGrow :sunglasses:

Where was we? Ahh grow #2 of G13xRomulan

Guardian of the garden of weed’n

13 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

Grow #3 G13xRomulan, train wreck haze and green crack, cab build start to finish, cannabis wedding and the honey moon pollination.

9 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes