OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

You can recover your password with the email address you used to log in … :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Greyfox, Hey friend OleReynards, pretty nice set up!!! Is this a 4 x 4 or 5 x 5? 1 gallon pots!? Looking promising!!

1 Like

Thank you @George but it didn’t work asked for help blew me off.

2 Likes

If your still offering I’d be interested in running those . Thanks

7 Likes

Those are 30 x 54 x 5’ I veg and finish in these. These tents
I can do 8-10 2gal pots in those under an air cooled 600w hps with room for a 12" turbo fan blowing straight up to the lense.
My plants actually touch the sky and don’t get burnt. I regularly pull 3 dry out of each pot

The smaller one was a 30 x 34 x 2’ deep
Seedlings, veg and propagation
I run a 4 tube 24" HO flouro in there, perfect for keeping seedlings short.

@ShiskaberrySavior pm me your addy, of course if ya find gonzo it will have to repaid with a snip or a clone. Cool?
Need to talk to you anyway and sorry about doubling up here they got me on slow roll

11 Likes

Good day this is Greyfox ruining someone else’s thread here, hope he doesn’t mind.

I have some AK BeanBrain gear and Joti gear that I’d like to get off of all bought by me last year.
If interested get a hold of me under Greyfox or here iffin OleReynard don’t mind.

Have a great day now, ya hear.

20 Likes

Wish I could play, but maybe in the next few weeks. My month of things breaking on me is just about over. Broke my glasses twice in a week. Duct tape to the rescue. Found a broken shock, so had to change the two fronts. Then I notice the sway bar end link is missing the top nut and bushings and just flopping around. That’s next. My phone finally gave me the motivation to buy a much better new one; it stopped working normally and won’t hold a charge more than about 15.

Good thing, is after I get the new phone and finish the truck repairs, I should be working some. I don’t have any Joti or AKBB, but have looked at them.

@Olereynard must have gone on a long fishing trip.

8 Likes

That is nice of ya. Just going to run what you gave me.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Alrighty then,
The Sour d run there’s way more males with the Sowahs showing the most males already over half them cocksuckers. Discouraging as fuck.
The Rez works about a fourth so far.
The Sourstars, Doc’s xtra haven’t shown as yet.

Gonna follow up here shortly with another batch crackin.

17 Likes

So how do you like this one @Greyfox ?

5 Likes

Like I said on your Bog thread hat just don’t look right.
Thank you for your hard work @DougDawson

4 Likes

My pleasure bud. So here it is with the hat smaller. We can always change the hat if you like.

5 Likes

Looks good, maybe change the joint to a custom pipe? Maybe a tad smaller on the hat.
Looks like he’s just holding a cig

Sorry to be so picky these are gonna be my new stickers going forward

5 Likes

It’s all good bud, I will make some changes later today. No sense in doing it if you are not happy, not being picky at all.

4 Likes

Just a thought have the fox’s ears sticking up through the sides of his hat?

5 Likes

That’s a red fox. aren’t you a gray fox?

3 Likes

I am now, funny man.
Lol
OleReynard applies to a red thou.

How ya been, hope all is well.

7 Likes

13 Likes

That looks better :+1:

2 Likes

I dont like the pipe though. Something different please. Looks to Holmesee.
Maybe instead of the tray a pot leaf

Love the skunk and fox thou.
Also the plant didn’t even notice

5 Likes