OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

Ahh ha, a direct link. That’s much easier.

2 Likes

I’m not even on that dang list, and I was level 3 until recently.

2 Likes

Right, you and a bunch just fell off and I think it’s because of the big influx of posting recently.

Looks like the real current post read requirement to get to regular, is legit 19691 new posts read in the last 100 days. Basically, you need to read 200 new posts a day every day for the last 100 days to get and keep regular badge right now.

3 Likes

I’m not gonna worry about it personally. It’s annoying, and I liked to follow some of the grow threads on the private lounge but oh well.

Its the connections I’ve made with people like you, rey, shaggy, joker, turtle, OldRon, pgt, the monkeys, and tons of others that are the special thing to me (can’t forget my local guys). I’m not gonna let the rest of it get to me.

Life goes on, and I’m still just Badger. :wink:

10 Likes

It’s crazy how many posts are being made now, most of which should be done over PMs.

3 Likes

Requirements are constantly adjusting according to current site traffic… See this post.

6 Likes

So too remain at trust level 3 it is solely based on reading at least 200 posts a day and visiting least 5 topics?

3 Likes

I think once one achieve whatever the requirements are to achieve a trust level one should remain at that level.

I’ve been a couple places where there was a private area where you earned your way to that section in one way or another.

Once you were there you were a member of that group unless you did something to be removed. It was a self governing group so if someone screwed up, the group would usually recommend a time out or an expulsion from the group. It was rare.

In those groups there were a few board members that would review those sort of issues. Maybe this is a TL5 here.

Just an idea but this going in, and out of levels, seems like it needs some rework.

8 Likes

Thank you @Comacus

4 Likes

Where’s @Tappy been these days?
Any of them afghanis of Jotis have long ass side branching on those?
These aint gonna hold shit up.

5 Likes

I’ll have some
Cali o x 8813
Blood orange x 8813’s

Available only thru @Sebring
Po getting to nosey, dont want no.part of that anymore.

16 Likes

I need someone to develop and make stickers for me.
Seriously

7 Likes

@Cadman or @Monkeyman I think…

4 Likes

@CADMAN
@monkeyman

4 Likes

I’ve been watching your thread and learning so much from it. It’s cool you are sharing with sebring so amateur growers like myself can try growing some medicine that reflects your approval. Great way to help us newcomers understand what good medicine truly is.

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

7 Likes

As pertaining too?
@oleskool830

2 Likes

Here are your stats from your last month, I believe you will soon be regular, even if that doesn’t mean too much with all the reputation you already earned … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Ignore all that nonsense and let’s grow some weed!
You don’t need some kind of bullshit “merit badge”

Peace…

11 Likes

That’s who I use. Fast and reasonable.

Peace…

6 Likes