Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show redux

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Hope you still got power down there and can stay warm, I don’t remember the last time Houston got snow, much less elsewhere in southern texas :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Woke up to 9 degrees, no power, no heat, no internet. Snow everywhere that wasn’t there last night. Power etc. came back on around sunrise. I think we’ll survive. Supposed to be 06 tonight with rolling blackouts. Rolling joints and charging devices for tonight. Brrrrrrrr.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

6 Likes

Damn! Well I hope it stays on long enough to keep ya warm until they get the power issue 100% fixed.
Sending you all the warm and power-staying-on vibes for these storms :wink:

It’s just a regular day here in the midwest, I’m still at work while we get a foot of snow outside :joy:

2 Likes

I can’t even get into the Shitkicker Shed. Door frozen shut! I’m sure I’ll find about 18 dead girls in there when I can get in on Wednesday maybe. RIP Goji OG, RIP Orange Goji…:slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

It would probably be just another day for y’all if you were here. We just don’t know what to do with it! Don’t know whether to shit or go blind! Thanks for the vibes. It’s all love.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

1 Like

Aww I hope not! I’d think they’d pull through at least a bit. If not, I got spare goji F2 and orange goji beans I can send ya if you’re out :wink: would suck to start over though… but I’d think they could handle a couple days in the cold… as long as it’s not literally snowing on them :joy: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I always try to run first time plants in there natural state . Then next round I have a idea what works better ie I’ve got a strain that makes great lower buds no point in stripping it off where some other plants produce shit .

Good luck at keeping warm yourself and the plants it’s bern a struggle here just lucky the power hadn’t gone out here -50 nothing would survive .

3 Likes

I certainly hope so. We’ll see. Gonna try and get in tomorrow. All I have is my little mini torch to melt my way to their rescue. You are very kind and I appreciate your vibes

2 Likes

Power just went out!

3 Likes

Using my cellular data sitting in the dark with no heat on OG. Y’all can witness me slowly freeze to death. Stay tuned!

6 Likes

Just north of ya in Oklahoma neighbor , hope you get power back soon and stay warm in the meantime .

2 Likes

No fireplace sucks for times like that wished we had one here for a back up .

2 Likes

Yup. This Woodstove is hell on sinuses but keeps it plenty warm .

3 Likes

Your power come back on now?

:cowboy_hat_face::cold_face::ski::ice_skate::ice_hockey::sled::curling_stone: :greenland:

3 Likes

Power just came on @ 10:00 AM. Scrambled for COFFEE and phone chargers immediately. Fucking miserable night! Never been that cold in my bed! Smokin’ some Trainwreck Arcata to ease the mind. Shit…it works. Don’t know how long I’ll have power so cooking food while we can.

It’s all love y’all!

11 Likes

been thinking of you man! How is the grow shed??? Where are the plants? This shit happens all the time up here - I remember taking my fish out of the aquarium & putting them in glasses of water around the fireplace when I was a kid

3 Likes

9 Likes