Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show redux

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

Hey bro! Thanks for checking on us! It’s pretty bad because our only heat is electric. So when the rolling 2 or 3 hour blackout comes it gets cold as hell. You just about get the bedroom warm and BAM, no power. Fckng sucks man. Shed is frozen shut so if my plants are still alive, they are on a 3 hours on, 3 hours off!

2 Likes

We managed to get a pot of beans and rice cooked during our “on” time. Best pintos and rice I’ve ever had. We are pissed at the Governor et al. but he’ll get his time to esplane after the freeze. Apparently our big regional generators were made by Mattel. Our power grid consists of mesquite posts, bailing wire and used Lone Star Beer Bottles. Be safe…

Shivered.

4 Likes

This I haven’t seen before.

4 Likes

Damn buddy. That’s rough. I’m all electric and have a stove but ran about out of wood. I have a few pieces for morning after tomorrow. We get 5 more inches tomorrow night and back to 11.

My sister is in Midland and my brother drove out to take her back to Bama but got snowed in. I heard it’s the first time in history that every county in Texas was in a winter warning.

I heard that Brownsville even got snow. Like the second time since ever, lol.

I hope it moves on out soon. I’ve been lucky this year. No outages so far. Sorry to hear about the plants. They won’t like this at all, no sir. They’re like southerners that way. Stay as warm as possible. At least the Arctic air has moved East. I gotcha covered if you run out of smoke. :cold_face: peace :peace_symbol: (if possible while freezing)

2 Likes

No place but Texas!

4 Likes

Hope all is well on the home front!

It’s morning in Texas. Woke up to power on! Not sure for how long so making more beans in a hurry. You might see a scene not unlike that of 1/6 in Austin on the Texas Capital. Everyone wants the Governor’s head on a bun with Barbecue sauce! Now we are told we must boil water.

Brrrrrrrrr

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Well if your making tea I’ll have some . Maybe they want you to have a bath?

1 Like

Outrageous! Texas Regional Generators were programmed and designed to shut down if the electricity began to cost more to generate than the selling price. Regardless of community power requirements and people’s needs. Typically Texan, typically Texas Republicans.

Pissed off Texan…

South Florida lookin’ pretty good right now.

5 Likes

Texas is a FAILED STATE today! Pipes exploding, water plants with no power. Drug stores closed. Gas stations running out of gas for ppl using their cars as warming centers through the night. Still headlights line the street. No antidepressants in 3 days. Could get dicey! I’m going off the meds. Just joint after joint till it’s gone.
What the fuck?

5 Likes

83 degrees and mostly sunny, but a tad windy.
See ya soon, I hope!

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

On my damn way. Runnin’ like a tornado lookin’ for a trailer park!

:cowboy_hat_face::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

It’s not only colder than Santa’s dick outside, nothing is open. No groceries no drugstore and I’m out of dog food and coffee. Making yet more beans. We weren’t prepared because we had no idea this would happen in the most energy producing state in the Nation!

Smoking young Goji OG that I chopped right before it froze.

Grrrr
Brrr

5 Likes

Damn. Sending you warm thoughts :fire: Hope you get through this time ok.

2 Likes

Stay safe my friend. Too bad you can’t bottle some of this cold weather for the scorching heat of the summer.

3 Likes

Help @Mr.Sparkle ! Can you please contact these dumbasses and help them?

7 Likes

If you saw our Governor on Fox News, everything he said is a verifiable damn lie!

7 Likes

Check out this asshat douchecanoe! He’s not cold!

6 Likes

1 Like