Olschool seed giveaway

I’ll pass it on you can ask what his name was or something maybe? Someone would probably just eventually Google it anyways. It’s hard to find stuff people can’t Google. I didn’t have to Google Friday movie btw. It’s a classic around here. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Same here love the Cube….saw him with NWA when they were just doing lil clubs in LA…daughter and I went to see him last fall

3 Likes

This stuff like your earlier favorite football team, or like Doug did I saw one about a childhood dog breed he had or something like that. They’re really fun, engaging, and pure hearted. I don’t really like seeing them won really quickly either. Stamps and flipping them up takes time and money it’s nice to see the games get played in those fun ways to me. I’ll shut up now. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Pm sent!
Was funny a lot this event.

Ok one last pack……purple headband and a twofer of my choice this is for 2 packs.
Question…this so easy……who dibs first…

3 Likes

dibs please

2 Likes

You got it @JOHN1234

3 Likes

Send deets DM…thanks all for coming alone…

2 Likes

Thanks so much @olschool!

2 Likes

Gotta love a good dibs! Sweet win @JOHN1234. Massive respect on the giveaways @olschool. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Thanks again @olschool

1 Like

Ok I’ve got everything written down….I hope I will let ya’ll know when they r sent if you one one and don’t get a mention please don’t hesitate on a DM to me

4 Likes

Hahahaha yeah, I do too, but I don’t follow the NFL at all, and they were the only sports team I could think of that wasn’t hockey… Lol :joy:

1 Like

This was a fun little read. To bad I missed the fun.
Wtg @olschool, thank you!
:slightly_smiling_face:
Congratulations all you winners!
:partying_face:

2 Likes

No problem I’ll be doing it again next Saturday
Have a blessed day

5 Likes

Ok an update as to when the winnings will be shipped out….apparently my thank you cards have been misplaced during the move so I’ve ordered more and they should be here by the 13th…appreciate ya’ll being patient with me"…good thing I live right next door and when I say right next door I mean I share a wall with the post office. Went in the ther day and asked why I wasn’t getting any mail…I’m like I put a mail box up….well apparently no one gets mail delivered down town you have to get a P.O. Box….I’m like great another unaccounted expense….lol this town is so small if you blink for a sec driving down main st you will be out of town……there isn’t even a bar here…only a lunch cafe no gas stations not even a small mom and pops store

6 Likes

Cross posting this from another thread. I’m sure we can help out @olschool
https://overgrow.com/t/help-i-need-help/137462

1 Like

Ty @JOHN1234 anything any one can do to help is so appreciated I’m so truly grateful for the people on OG it’s times like this when colors show

1 Like

I may have missed it…but CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS

have a great weekend OG’ER’S

3 Likes

Shucks, I missed all the fun :slightly_smiling_face:…IST zone​:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes