Olschool seed giveaway

Never fear next Saturday will be here soon…lol

6 Likes

Ok ok it’s next Saturday I’ll be back in a while with some more give back to OGs…stay tuned.and like I said my thankyou cards should be here this week and
D everyone that won will be getting mail

7 Likes

Is that Uranium Glass?

1 Like

I don’t know it could be I got it from an antique shop going out of bizness

2 Likes

If you stick that plate under a blacklight and it’s Uranium glass or what they used to call vaseline glass it will light up the most brilliant neon green you ever saw.Looks like something out of Frankensteins laboratory its almost ethereal looking like the green light moves on its own when you blow some smoke around it ,Its a real trip

5 Likes

Nice I will do that I have some black amethyst glass that glows purple when you shine a light they it…my mother has a shit load of it

4 Likes

Ok got the cards today gonna start putting I mail only 2 per day cause my post office is really really small. Did I say really small…anyway they will be on the way this week

5 Likes

Assoonasmydaughtergetsdonetesting her new bong I’ll start another give out

12 Likes

IMG_5183

5 Likes

Ok folks here we go the first pack will be…Early Iranian F2s….I think I’ll start with a lil bit of trivia….what is the oldest family run grocery store in the country and where is it? No it’s not Douds

4 Likes

Lol I can see google is getting a workout

Cool question and awesome genetics to giveaway! I don’t even know where to start. Kroger in New York? I refuse to Google the trivia. It’s the most fun to me this way. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

No it’s a small one building independant store

1 Like

It’s not a great big national store like Kroger or Publix

1 Like

Something in me wants to say possibly a store in Philadelphia or something like that. The idea of a mom and pop style grocer still doing it is endearing. Standing the test of time. Like those early Iranians if yours! Now I’m imagining that shop Don Vito worked at when he first arrived to America in the Godfather movie. I always thought that shop was so cool to run a neighborhood grocery market type thing. Such a significant part of a community! It’s beautiful. I’m grateful for the refreshing reminder of these beautiful things. Many blessings and much love

Ok here is a clue your kinda close it in the north east

3 Likes

Douds market

2 Likes

Nope not douds market

This one is about 60 years older plus or minus a couple of years

1 Like

Kroger ? Maybe

2 Likes