Olschool seed giveaway

Not krogers or any big chain

Rhode Island is tiny, it could possibly be in Rhode Island. This is fun. Many blessings and much love

Closer more north

1 Like

Oh geez I’m public school education from the south. Northeast geography is not necessarily my expertise. I’m pretty sure Massachusetts is up there so I’ll go with Boston this time! Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Closer more north about 60 miles north of Boston actually

1 Like

Lol after all the easy questions last Saturday I’ll be ya’ll thought this was gonna be a breeze

1 Like

I don’t wanna further embarrass myself with my state geography. They all get jumbled up there in the northeast. I’m trying to work my brain out without busting out the Google maps either. North of Boston, hmmm. New Hampshire? Many blessings and much love

I was gonna guess great atlantic&pacific company but it wasn’t not north of boston

Some cool pics i found

1 Like

It’s in maine

3 Likes

Figure it’s not embarrassing myself if I consider it a way to learn more about the geography. I’m grateful for these fun trivia giveaways! Bumping the thread for others to join in the fun! Many blessings and much love

1 Like

That makes sense! The one at the top. I know of a city there because I like to surf and they get some good waves at orchard beach, I think that’s the name. @misterbee may know the store! Many blessings and much love

Not old orchard it’s a very small obscure town

1 Like

He might know but I think he lives farther upstate

1 Like

Stoner :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Frisbees in Kittery?

4 Likes

Bingo we have a winner @I.am.human send me ya deets

6 Likes

Nevermind…

Sweet!
Did you read the news article on it recently? Jw where this trivia question originated for you?

2 Likes

Frisbees has a great ring to it! Sweet win @I.am.human. Awesome trivia question @olschool. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Kinda cheated on it I used to live up the road from them and did my summertime fishing off the wharf……I’m going to call my brother I just had a hit that Cindy and frank the third sold it

4 Likes