[W] Gg4 beans - F2s and S1s

Hey folks!

Looking for some kind of Gg4 beans - F2s, S1s, open to pretty much anything. First prize would be from a Gg4 cut but as flexible as a good cross, like Space Monkey. Happy to pay and pay for the required international shipping via PayPal.

Thanks squad!

3 Likes

Check out mycotek gear. I know he has done an amount of work with GG4

5 Likes

Look for Ethos on Instagram, he is got providers all over. He has what you are looking for.

https://www.ethosgenetics.com/shop/

Hope to have helped.

Sci :robot:

BTW, there are not F2s of GG4 ever, it is clone only, so S1s yeah, but never F2s.

5 Likes

“BTW, there are not F2s of GG4 ever, it is clone only, so S1s yeah, but never F2s.”

I was lying in bed thinking exactly this :joy::joy::joy:

I’ve actually just been searching, there’s a supplier of Ethos gear here in South Africa, limited goodies available but they may be able to getv

4 Likes

Check out his deer breath also. I know it’s not gg4 cross, but his ogkb crosses are killer too

2 Likes

Just get them over the mail from the suppliers man, do not complicate yourself, or let anybody know you’re growing. You avoid that by not buying or selling beans locally.

https://www.getseedsrighthere.com/seeds/ggs1

They have stock and ship international, and stealth man.

Go ahead.

2 Likes

I’ll actually pay $105 including local shipping and get the beans within a week. Importing to South Africa usually takes about 2 months and now that private ownership has been decriminalised, I don’t have to worry about that!

The only challenge now is whether to go for the buy 2 get 1 free deal or not :joy:

2 Likes

Now you are talking my language! LOL

Good for you bro!

More reason to pop some beans!!!

Looking at

Gg4 S1
Mandarin Sunset
Zour Apples

Very tempting but I’ve heard polarising views of Ethos :thinking:

2 Likes

I was looking at

Mandarin Cookies
GG4
Citradelic Sunset

If i cared about rumours of people making seeds around the world, i prolly wouldn’t buy from anybody, you get me!?

Run the beans, let it be your decision, and not the haters around trying to discourage you in subliminal way…

He made the GG4 for Dark Horse and also the Bruce Banner, so it is only logical that thay would get a SEO or some kind of a person to diminish his reputation. I never have run any of his genetics, but will do very soon.

Fail or succeed, be your own man.

Sci :robot:

2 Likes

Ahh it’s just my ingrained frugality making me hesitant :wink: $100 down here is a lot more money than in the first world!

Gonna pull the trigger though :wink:

1 Like

Last time i checked Costa Rica is still the 3rd world brother… LOL

I dunno what you’re talking about… At least you had a World Cup over there, that is never going to happen here!

Cheers!

LOL

1 Like

May I ask your reasons for wanting gg4?

1 Like

Hah, my bad bud! Hah, yea let’s not start talking politics :wink: I’m at least confident we have more corruption here

1 Like

I’m on a quest to find strains for pain relief, heard from a fairly reputable source that Gg4 has some great phenos locked away for that

2 Likes