Only OG breeders in my stash

LMAO!!! WHILE growing in a CAVE!!! Yup, the ole days…were ole days…LMAO!!!
Was digging through my seeds the other day, have several BOG seed packs from way back…

2 Likes

You’re missing Painted Fire from that list :wink: :wink:

8 Likes

Do you have LowRider x Juanita La Lagrimosa available? I would like to PM you about that. I would also be interested in growing the LRxUV and LRxLD and likely anything else you’ve made that would finish before October outdoors in Oregon.

1 Like

63 days??? All that I’ve been looking at are claiming 80. That’s awesome!

The Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 is an ongoing project and wont be available for the near future. The 2017 Breeder’s packs are also long gone, though I have a users. Of the Divyder (La Diva x Llwryder2) from other useres.

The FAM seem to be closer to 70 days, but still pretty fast. The Lowryder2 was really fast. It knocked 2-3 weeks off the flowering time of Juanita la Lagrimosa when I crossed them.

4 Likes

As far as Autos go I have these:

I don’t know anything about the BMxWA. Looking forward to growing some of Sebrings CBD but I would love a solid THC strain to go along.

Haven’t been able to figure out what the FAM is like. Seems different in different hands. LR2 I hear is small and fast.

2 Likes

Maybe cut them instead of ripping or pulling

They would be MUCH happier each being in their own 3g pot…
but, hey… you won’t know for sure unless you try it :slight_smile:

Blue microverse x wizards apprentice sounds like a magic the gathering card lol

1 Like

@ReikoX your autos would be a welcome addition for my next micro grow. I’m using photos right now and I’ve never grown an auto before. Maybe I can snag some of your beans sometime in the future! When you say free of charge do you mean completely free or do I pay for shipping? Asking for future reference of course :grin:

1 Like

At this point, I am out of auto seeds. I gave away 50+ F.A.M. packs…

5 Likes

I might want to check out some of your wares Reiko for summer

Damn, I cannot have 25 packs today??? WTF…

:kissing_smiling_eyes: