OPEN for Payment-Update thread for Fall "24 co-op Box! (non Canadian)

IS anyone else having issue trying to pay through Paypal? I chose the Cash option like the instructions say but it does not bring up a option for Paypal?

3 Likes

If I may get in on this tag team as well lol please n thank you

1 Like

You have to pm @G-paS for the PP address

2 Likes

All set on my end @G-paS keep up the great work as usual. :100: :call_me_hand:t2: Echeck order# 22669

4 Likes

Just tag @G-paS and say hey I got missed on the black lotus run.

2 Likes

Sites a bit slow right now, but, E-Check Worksā€¦ Order 22670 completeā€¦ Thanks

My first box, haā€¦ sing it madona, like a virgin, touched for the very first timeā€¦

7 Likes

This is excellent news!! So many I didnā€™t get the chance to sign up for. This makes me feel so much better.

4 Likes

Payment made sent in the mail, will keep checking to make sure no hiccups, order# 22673 thankyou

2 Likes

I donā€™t have you on any list.

You didnā€™t claim your Spring box though, pm

The 2nd post has the number of strains each person has signed you for for this box.

And that is why I post stuff so you guys can check my mistakes. You are on all the list.

If I have extras of some I will offer them up as follows;
People with 2 can sign up for another 1
People with 1 can sign up for another 2
I will adjust this until extras are gone.

nope, you sign up at your level when the sign up is open. I check and close when full and it stays like that for that run.

pm
hint; GrandpaSā€¦

Read the links and if you still have a question and if still need help just pm. :laughing:

no

This is the US. I have you on @swe-canā€™s list

DM me. I get hundreds 2X a year and it takes a minute.

see above

13 Likes

What did you miss that you wanted?

2 Likes

Paid by echeck. Order#22676. Thanks @G-paS and @Sebring for getting these processed and shipped out.

3 Likes

Paid order #22678, thank you to everyone involved in this entire process šŸ«¶šŸ¼ much love and respect.

3 Likes

Good Question! I work with @Swe-can. You can pay your $2 per strain on the DYI site for supplies and his cost to him Or he will collect the $2 for supplies and do one payment to DYI.
The same for Brazil and @Vertebrata. You can pay the $2 per strain on the site or make one payment to him for the $2pp and his cost and he makes one payment.
@DougDawson handles all collections and shipping for Canada.

My mistake. Like I said, I post so you guys can catch them. Fixed.

pm please I donā€™t post it on the public board

This applies to PayPal. Just post gift with at least part of user name or just user name.

I need USER name on the DYI site, with the cash and on PayPale.

I CAN not cross payment, to user and user to seeds and shipping info on DYI unless user name shows on all.

Thank You so much for this public announcement @blowdout2269

12 Likes

You need to pm me for paypal. It isnā€™t to sebring due to his own activity.

5 Likes

I sent on pp already. Included user name and order number.

3 Likes

I will mail my payment with cash. Are we able to send donations in the mail as well?

2 Likes

Just a request; if your question is for PayPal info put PayPal in subject line. If your question is about an order, but the order number in the subject line.

This really help when dealing with pmā€™s.

Thank You
:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

Sent payment 22682.

2 Likes

@repins12 this is a public thread. Might be wise to remove your personal info and send this in a DM.

4 Likes

Dude, remove your personal information.

This is public chat!

4 Likes