over feeding using CO2

Ya I’d say plants slowed there uptake due to the lower c02 level and high temp , ran general hydro full line for a few years you were working them in the 1800 ppm range I’m thinking your run off got the better of ya by chance did you check your run off once they started showing signs of stress? I’ve had 2800/3000 run off out of gh nutes on a few plants over the course of the grow light feeders especially get a build up quick .

2 Likes

This was the end result

3 Likes

Yes if i didn’t flush them out they would run off 2900-3200 ppm every 5 days the bloom was incredible but the flowers lost the gassy sent , the flavor is more perfume then lemon/pine where it should be. and the euphoria is slow onset very cerebral with lasting effects having less duration.

1 Like

My best guess is the roots were shot… likely pot is too big and the roots got damaged and the plant lost its ability to feed correctly… Foiler feeding may have helped you maintain the plants till the roots could recover…

My best WAG.
Looks kinda like when I had a buildup, possibly of excess K, but that was in coco.

5 Likes

What @GramTorino said : )

1 Like

the issue is that the malnutrition almost always comes from damaged root not being able to properly uptake the nutrients…

my conclusion is the heat and the nutrient build up combined to scare me to death,but the product was very nice. now the room has a brand new 18000 BTU 240v AC holding 77-80 on the flower with infrared thermometer, running Front Row Grow AG nutrients at 800-1000 ppm run off is 700-900ppm on the cold side of the room and 1200ppm on the warmer side. the plant is week 4 and holding strong no sign of distress and the preflowers are more sticky then the last final product… to much heat really cost you terps and potency. thanking this community for a chance to combine experience!

1 Like

To me it looks like at some point the roots took damage and from there the plant consumed its own tissue to stay alive. The 55% humidity is really low for your temps and a sick plant, it will just make it worse…