Can anybody help identify?

So I got something going on with one of my plants. I don’t know what the issue is. It’s got this weird mutation or something on all the new growth. Looked it over no bugs no creepy crawleys.
I did start a new IPM 2 weeks ago. First application was a little strong and burnt some Of the plants leaves.just a little. Some strains were more sensitive than others. Wondering , if that has something to do with this?

4 Likes

@George ? What u think bro?

2 Likes

I’d guess either fungus gnats munched the new growth and stopped or the ipm spray messed with microclimates and dried things out/affected uptake. I’d guess they grow out of it shortly. Could be over watering/pH but I’d lean the former.

2 Likes

What did you spray?

2 Likes

2 things come to mind

Heat stress or re- vegging

Both look similar

If lights are close heat will stress them out

How’s the air flow

5 Likes

Oil damage. Never seen it discussed but ive done it.

1 Like

Maby rubbing alcohol burn?

1 Like

I do believe so

I use iso in my sprays and have had similar responses to too strong sprays. I use 1/4 cup of 70% per gallon of water. Plus some Dr bronners baby soap

3 Likes

Oil damage? Interesting, I don’t know if i’ve ever heard of this

1 Like

I was doubting because when I see that curled and twisted new growth I suspect broad or russet mites, but then I read about the IPM and no bugs so just in case as they’re invisible to naked eyes I would scope the rear of suspected leaves to discard them … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

6 Likes

Thanks @George. I have scoped. As reported above no creepy crawleys.

3 Likes

Okay. now i’m leaning towards rubbing alcohol burn. droplets of IPM with to high of alcohol content must have pooled in the new growth.

2 Likes

-Zn -B

Or: Burn your house down and kill your priest since spiritual warfare is on the table long before obvious nutrient issues, round these parts… Bunch of pesticide salesmen…

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who offered Help and Suggestions. I will report back after a few more sets of leaves.

Edited to correct my intelligibleness

1 Like

@Papalag Excuse Wasn’t ignoring you Forgot to type out my reply. Heat stress and light stress are not the issue. within parameters on heat/humidity. I had
Not thought about fresh air flow Thanks for the suggestion. there is a clip on oscillating fan in the two foot squared tent. Pointing towards Opposite wall about 18" above canopy 1/4 power. I will increase air flow.

2 Likes

Did you fim it? That’s usually what the first new growth looks like after fim, as you’re chopping new growth in half.

No I did not fim. Well, not on purpose Anyways. I think I’ve done it chemically .

Lol, that sucks, im in the same boat trying ti wraps my head Around led after 20+ year’s under HID

1 Like