Overgrow Auction Fundraiser 2022 Round 3 🍃 [closed]

At least please give it a try. It may not be feasable but worth looking into. Thank you.

And i don’t mind being outbid, that is to be expected. It becomes unfair when 1 person snipes 10 people (all at once) at the very end. Those 10 people are basically given no chance to respond w a higher bid.
Thanks for hearing me out.

2 Likes

I think it’s a great idea. There is no sniping at an auction in person and I have several local online auction houses that I follow regular and they ALL have that soft close. Sometimes it gets a bit long but in the end there is no question about who wanted to win :slight_smile:
Keeping in mind that the same bidders that were sniping will still be bidding.

It might be a pita to track/document what’s going on though. They have dedicated software to do it.

3 Likes

that bidder can still bid everything in the last seconds still…but it sends it to a 5 minute overtime for other bids…no more bids and that’s a win. Another higher bid resets the 5 minute clock

2 Likes

If not a soft close system, then perhaps a limit where one has to post individual lots in individual posts in the “sniping period.” Since we dont have to tag the previous bidders. Bidder says lot 1-20$ on a post and then they have to do another post for lot 20, or what have you. People can still easily be able to keep the number lot in their heads and know to bid.
:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I think it would be alot simpler, and easier to just keep it the way it is.
That said, it won’t bother me at all if it changes to the 5 minute extended way…
I just think it would add more work/thinking for Joe. I like to keep things simple.

6 Likes

@middleman - hey buddy, i got my supafreak in the post today! thnx for donating to the cause and well worth the price. thnx :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To everyone that won Blue Tara in the auction. I mistakenly sent out 10 packs instead of 30. Right after this party I will contact each of you for your addy and send each of you 20 more seeds as promised…….

8 Likes

@middleman The SupaFreak arrived today. Thanks for donating it will look great in my Garden next year,

4 Likes

Good medicine is here and this guy is a happy camper! Much love OG! @LemonadeJoe you’re the man for making this possible and keep things wired! Much thanks to @LegsMahoney as well! gonna put this good medicine to work! Much thanks dudes!

3 Likes

The bubble milk arrived today, Thank You @Oldjoints for donating the seeds for this auction.

4 Likes

@Bizzaro @Jog @LegsMahoney @Swe-can @Slammedsonoma420

I have everyone’s addy thanks to @LemonadeJoe and will get the extra 20 seeds out to all winners in the next few days, thank you all for your patience and understanding!

5 Likes

No sweat man, beans landed the other day and I think I dropped water on one part of the flip they came in. It literally only affected 1 out of the 10 so I threw it in a paper towel instead of packing it for the fridge and it’s already pushing up its first leaf set!

3 Likes

got mine to thank you @Kushking902

2 Likes

Got my bubble milk. Thank you @Oldjoints

2 Likes

Beans are on their way…….

3 Likes

@BasementBeans
Eagle has landed
Received the Savoy Skittles today.
Ty very much :+1::+1:

4 Likes

@BasementBeans, the Tigers arrived, thanks!

4 Likes

Glad to hear they’ve made it :+1: happy growing you two @Sincitytoker @Tejas

4 Likes

I’m jealous LoL more like excited @BasementBeans for Tiger Mints and Grape Dragon congrats on urs @Tejas and @Sincitytoker

3 Likes

So I just got these awesome beans today and thanks for doing these auctions @LemonadeJoe and thanks for making some great strains @BasementBeans and I look forward to seeing what magic I can find in them there beans The Doc

and I want to say big thanks for the bonus pack Happy Growing The Doc

10 Likes