Overgrow Auction Fundraiser 2022 Round 3 🍃 [closed]

I believe the time is up now.
That was fun. :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! :partying_face:
Thanks to all that made it possible.

6 Likes

Thanks for everything that was done to make this possible it’s been a fun time Happy Growing The Doc and congratulations to the winning bidders

7 Likes

Congratulations to all the winning bidders and thanks to all who donated. Thanks for supporting OG :pray:

9 Likes

Good bidding everyone and a great harvest to all the winners….,…. :v:t2:

8 Likes

Whoa! If it’s done and i’m a :hotdog: thanks @LemonadeJoe & the admins for hosting this.

Thank you all for donating the seeds.

& @Oldjoints you’ll get a tag when the deliciousness hits water!

6 Likes

Thanks, everyone for support! That was heated last 5 minutes :slight_smile:

I’m about to verify all bids and update the closing bidding table.

9 Likes

Bidding table updated now.

Sorry, Lot 32 was already at $20

@Jog wins this one.

I’ll send PM with instructions to all winners ASAP :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Fair play! I must have read the table wrong. My mistake.

2 Likes

Not really your fault… bidding table is sometimes behind and you also need to go through last posts to check if there was a bid.

3 Likes

I seen jogs post after you said you had updated the table but I believe the numbers he had were wrong. I did go through it but its not a biggie. I’m still grinnin off the Good medicine I did get! Thanks again for putting this on and to those who contributed. Hope I can do the same in the future! Good day to all the OGs!

5 Likes

Hell yeah I got my Freak Milk. Thanks @Kushking902, @BasementBeans, @Oldjoints, @LegsMahoney and @middleman for the opportunity to bid on these seeds.

And a big thanks to @LemonadeJoe & the admins for hosting this auction.

8 Likes

It’s cool… my bid looked like crap … the numbers were right I just wanted to fix my shoutouts… I never changed any bids. My post was fixed before the end of the auction and before you bid anyways. Sorry for any confusion.

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe , will there be another auction upcoming? I missed this one.

EDIT: Thanks @LedZeppelin for the info!
And thank you @Oldjoints for making Blue Tara f3’s. A rare and important medical strain it is.

7 Likes

Missed it by 2.5hrs bud!

2 Likes

Dang missed the end of the auction what a face palm, saw the time at 3:05 scrambled for my device hoping the old analog was fast ,turns out that was not case.

Congratulations to all

Happy growing and nearly certainly not the only grower in the room thinking this about a variety of items in this aution

image asd3f234f

10 Likes

Yes.
And yes.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lmao easy there bud save some seeds for the rest of us

2 Likes

Yea I kinda went full ham.

1 Like