Overgrow Auction Fundraiser 2022 Round 3 šŸƒ [closed]

I just dropped by and saw the listā€¦
Quite the haul!!

Lob

1 Like

Hey lobster new to the siteā€¦ where you from? Upstate ny hereā€¦ yea Iā€™m just growing at multiple properties around the areaā€¦

Welcome to the siteā€¦itā€™s a very unique spot youā€™ve landed on, with tons of good folks and an endless supply of expertise.
If you canā€™t find it with search, just ask, and youā€™ll get pointed in the right direction.
Iā€™m enjoying my first experiences with auto-flower strains. If youā€™re in upstate, and youā€™re not familiar with them, check them out. Us northerners appreciate strains that can finish in time before the hard frosts hit.

Iā€™m in Mid-coast Maine, in the Bucksport area. Iā€™ve been hanging here for about 1.5yrs, I think, and learn more every day.

Every dayā€™s a school day!!!

Lob

p.s. Dinosaur is some of the best BBQ Iā€™ve ever had, and Iā€™ve had a lot. I order their Cajun Foreplay spice rub by the case from Amazon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yea next time please give some others a chance to outbid you. More than 10 min. would be helpful since some of us are in pain and slower. Thank you much. And welcome to OG!

4 Likes

Yup
Unfortunately you have to be aware that there will be plenty of last minute sniping. :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

Yes iā€™m not a fan of that, but such is life.
Maybe next time iā€™ll snipe all of the snipers.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s how you do itā€¦thatā€™s old school eBay tactics!

4 Likes

There were even anti/sniping tools/apps you could use :wink:
Do we have those here?
Kidding-Not kidding :laughing:

Lob

2 Likes

I see, thank you for the info.

1 Like

Good i will look into that. Thank you.

I find these auctions to be more about OVERGROW and less about the seeds, they are a bonus we get for keeping this train rolling. A great place with great knowledge!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve used-up all my alloted ā€œlikesā€ again.

I totally agree it is about supporting Overgrow. I would donate seeds to the server fund but i donā€™t want them all to go to the ā€œrichestā€ person in the auction. It would be nice if every bidder had a chance.

Probably iā€™m being an idealist.
A lot of what i like about OG compared to RIU, is the sense of community and sharing. And everyone getting to be a part of things.

In my not humble opinion, sniping is un-sportsman-like behavior. Which we have too much of in the world. But if itā€™s accepted, then itā€™s to be expected. And i understand. Iā€™m not trying to ruffle feathers. Supporting OG is a great cause.

6 Likes

I was thinking there would be some serious sniping, but 10 minutes before closing isnā€™t exactly eBay level. I remember someone sniping me with .5 seconds left - burn!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s how I roll on eBay.

3 Likes

post deleated

Hey @hawkman , this auction ended yesterday. There will be another round coming soon.

3 Likes

thought I deleated that post ā€“ as usual came late ! _Peace

1 Like

I was going through my seeds yesterday, and realized that I now have mainly Autos, and of those, mostly Fems.
I gave away a bunch of seeds to friends back in Mass, and those were most of my photo collection.
I have one photo growing down near my beds, but no photo pollen to cross it with.
Will have to decide what direction to go in, I guess :slight_smile:

And thatā€™s a GREAT problem to have, right?

Lob

5 Likes

These auctions have been fantastic and a fantastic cause, I for one feel blessed t o have won 1 Pack from each round. No sniping just very lucky I guess.
I feel very blessed :raised_hands: overgrow the world!!:v:

6 Likes

I agree with you @Slammedsonoma420 Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and camaraderie here at OG are worth so much more than any one seed. Happy Growing The Doc

8 Likes