Overgrow Logo for public use

Is the boat in your DP yours bro?

Also gotta order me some of those stickers to Don the flood and drain system :100:

1 Like

yes its my wifes late sisters boat. picked it up about thanksgiving after sitting for 7+yrs. the engine was seized so i threw a brand new 2022 mercury 50hp on it, what a piece of shit. brand new engine needs warranty work right out of the crate!!!
boat is a 98 back country ghost 161 maker of the famous “yellowfin” boat company located right down the street.

1 Like

We had a mercury on our little kingfisher 20 (sailboat) and it was a POS. Barely got 5 knots down river :roll_eyes::rofl: it looks like you’ve done a lovely job restoring her anyway brother :100:
Guessing she’s yet to hit the water?

1 Like

Yep, some times Mercurys need warrantie, I their qc has been under.
Oh and it is brand new, but 20 years design, I am a Mercury, Honda and Tohatsu outboard dealer and Mercury is kind of an embarrassment. They ask 3 or 4 times more money for parts that usual costumer go to aliexpress an get them much cheaper and then dealers ate the bad ones…

2 Likes

soon i hope, i was waiting for lobster season to open so all the googans get their fill first, so many people here that own boats and no idea how to use them. deaths every year from lobster season opening.

1 Like

I wore my T-shirt to the first ever New Jersey chapter of overgrow BBQ / smoke out , it was a fun time
always wear your colors Support your community

3 Likes