Pot inspired t-shirts, jackets, hats

Hey y’all. One sign that that shows the change in the image of pot in society is the clothing I’ve seen people wearing. I’ve seen some cool stuff out there.
Here’s my favorite t-shirt. My wife got it for me when my medical grow was approved to mark the day. I’m a huge Tolkien fan as well.

I thought it might be fun to see what all our friends are wearing!

28 Likes

Family member got me this one.
I don’t know what I consume more of caffeine or weed lol

16 Likes

I’ve got these. more like walking billboards but i like them.

13 Likes

See, I like when people think out a gift. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s the van I warned my daughter about. It didn’t work. lol

7 Likes

Here is one of mine:

11 Likes

Now, I have not seen that one before. I’d remember it if I had. lol

1 Like

The Dreddy clothing range have been around here in the UK since I was in my teens. Used to wear their stuff alot back then. I try to be a little less conspicuous these days.

8 Likes

Went bike riding this summer wearing this t-shirt and got a lot of thumbs up and got stopped by a few people wonder if I went to the Dead concerts and where I got the T.
I love Grateful Dead but no one put one + one together to notice there were breeders on there except for one person who was a little younger that I had a long conversation with about Bodhi.

15 Likes

budshirt3 bud shirt 2 bud shirt
the flower is forum stomper f2 i grew from seed from @corey i think . turned out dank af
the shirt is awesome i got it at a flea market

11 Likes

:smiley:

14 Likes

I was going to post a pic of mine just like that but it’s in the wash

T-shirt or hoodie?

2 Likes

Mine is about to be (dug it out) - laundry basket in the background there lol

Hoodie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, mine too, I got the pullover. Soft material and super warm.

1 Like

Agreed, it seems they use good shirts and sweats to print on. Have the bodhi crew too, super comfy.

15 Likes

Decisions can be tough for sure. I have nine strains in the safe. Sometimes it takes a while to decide.
Life is rough. :wink:
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

7 Likes

I like wearing my favorite tshirt under my favorite hoodie

12 Likes

Just ordered that tee yo

2 Likes

When I was in college I had a shirt that was just dark olive green and just said pot on it in big letters on the front.

It was my favorite shirt, no idea what happened to it. Just looked for it because of this thread but no luck. It was by some webcomic artist from western mass.

2 Likes