Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

It doesn’t affect the roots at all? Do you mix it with nutes or just straight agua?

3 Likes

no effect on roots. You can mix with nutes or water but it has to be dechlorinated water for best results… at least that’s what they used to tell me at the store dechlorinated.

5 Likes

@paintedfire420

Did you buy the kits of the fixtures from rapidled?

4 Likes

yessir those are the kits.

4 Likes

How hard were they to wire up?

3 Likes

I went for the pre assembled units because I don’t know jack squat about electricity . watts ohms hz mA no ty.

5 Likes

Haha well that’s what i am thinking. Hlg has there 550s 25 percent off but I’m not sure if two of those in one 8 by 4 tent is too much.

4 Likes

I think 2 hlg 550 should be perfect for a 4x8. Mine are a bit stronger than the 550 and I’ve been running them on a lower than max setting. 225w each when they are capable of 315w each.

If I can get a run without the insane stretch I will try them at full str if I can maintain that proper distance. I keep running out of space tho between the flowers and lights.

7 Likes

I’m worried about that as well. Right now I’m running out of clearance as the air cooled hids take up alot of room. I have to supercrop any big stretchers. I’m worried that the 550 needs to be 24 inches from canopy and I run out of head space

4 Likes

No way, that’s perfect for a 4x8! You can always dial them down a little bit if you want. I run one HLG600 in half that (4x4) only about 75%.

4 Likes

Happy Solstice everyone! :raised_hands:

I look forward to the days getting longer. :pray:

Bringing down the Big Nose Kate, CCK and 2 Mendo Purps x Wookie today. Most of the rest will come down 1 week from today and maybe a couple more will need to go longer.

16 Likes

100% with you here, been taking a toll

9 Likes

Solstice sounds so much better than ‘hitting rock bottom’ :sweat_smile:

I gotta find that :map: equator thing. & Just grow 12/12 outdoor. In sandals. Like @MadScientist :palm_tree: :monkey: :tropical_drink: :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

14 Likes

Same with you guys on the solstice. Only gets closer from here. I live in a canyon of sorts and the sun was behind the mountain behind my house just after 3pm. Ouch. It has been warm though for a few days. It was 60 yesterday and I was in t-shirt all day working outside. C’mon spring!

9 Likes

Lookin like 1 to 2 weeks left on these baaaaaaaaadgyals.

could fit 9 of these in a sq meter no prob

38 Likes

Really interesting plant the way it grows like that.

4 Likes

Super trippy I’ve never grown anything like it. I’m quite impressed with the OMG male. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Awesome looking plants my friend
Great work

4 Likes

Wow lovely looking plants man, they certainly grow tall and thin, do you think they would they do so well if you crowded 9 up in a sq meter?

3 Likes

Ogkb 2.0 mother? Sorry if I missed earlier post

1 Like