Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

Hi Painted, your Caramel Candy Kush plants do they grow fast like the Big Nosed Kate?

My Big Nosed Kate got pollinated by a Big Bang that hermied, I was thinking of calling it Banging Big Nosed Kate lol.

Here’s a couple of pics.

Struggling to hold those buds up

Laid out on the floor.

17 Likes

Really nice! Definitely has that Cindy look but more chunky…fat Cindy haha

6 Likes

Definitely has the Cindy buzz as well, I cant sleep if I smke it to late at night its like strong coffee. Been smoking the scissor hash all this week, tastes great, strong high, I am not used to it enough to push it atm. I have 3 more in the flower room now, they went in at 18 inches as you suggested, they are still stretching like mad though.

9 Likes

How about “Bloody Nose”?

3 Likes

Very nice bro she’s a beast! :muscle: Those nugs look delicious. Any bubblegum type smells from her?

The Caramel Candy Kush is quite vigorous and some phenos in there sure do have some stretch like the BNK. My last round I flowered them out they both stretched about the same height.

Hahaha Bangin Big Nose Kate. I like it a lot. :grin:

Have you popped any of those GuavaC99 x CCK yet? I have a friend from discord growing some at the moment and he’s reporting cherry robitussin smell from one of them :drooling_face: I am going to pop some for myself soon.

here is my friends tent full of them

23 Likes

Ok good to know, I have 3 out of 3 females ready to go into 10 gal pots, doing some bending with them atm.

No didn’t even know you had a CCK X GHXC99. I will have to check the container you sent, see if there are some there. That sounds like a great cross as well.

They are hermie seeds, but I may pop a couple just to see what they are like to grow out, the big bang were feminized seeds, and were stressed a lot, so may be ok if they dont get stressed growing them again.

5 Likes

a quick grow report on the C99 X Doc Holliday… 38 days into flower… 3 phenotypes… one is very short with massive frosty buds and a dank rotten fruit/grape juice smell, main cola is already coke can sized… this is a nice plant that has some serious potential with plenty of time left on the clock before it’s ripe…

second phenotype is tall big plant with massive frosty buds, the odor is piney and IMO just too early to really tell anything but in terms of stature and bud size this is impressive.

final phenotype is mid sized with a decent sized buds that are forming nice knuckles on top, has the same smell as the short stocky pheno, rotten fruit/grape juice …

I planted 3 of these seeds and all 3 are winners ! major thank you !!!

24 Likes

Nice, looking very frosty. Are those just one gallon square pots?

3 Likes

Thank you ! yes 1 gallon square pots… I also have some 2 gallon in the room too

4 Likes

Hello there :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::orange_heart::mushroom::100:
Have to say !!! This veg and begining of a blom , (scrog) so nice and :100: % well dunn .
I think you are more mr perfect and My self .
You now whan i see , a grow room like this , i feel Love and respect . And Humble to say , you rock damm Good :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::orange_heart: sooooo nice to see this beuty settupp of well workt strains .
I respekt you !!! So whan i see this , i now i Still have Long way too learn from you here on (OG)
BUT ONES AGAIN PRITTY DAM BEUTY SCROG .
YOU TUTCH MY CREATER BOY INSIDE ME .
I WILL TRY TO DO A SETT UPP LIKE THIS .
I MEAN THE PICTURE S IN THE BEGINING ON THIS INDOR GROWING GROWROOM .
WISCH YOU ALL IN OVERGROW GOOD GROW ENERGI THIS SPRING.
Love and light

4 Likes

All this couller in a strain ,is THE moust beuty full a flower can bee .
So how do you get this like just this One ? Or is it all in THE genetic ,and be like this whan 3to 5 munth have gone .?

2 Likes

Thank you bro. It’s mostly in the genes but the environment in my basement was too cold, and that helps colors come out also. The plant is Afghan genetics. peace

2 Likes

The new avatar pic looked like this dude until I zoomed in :joy:

:evergreen_tree: hehe

5 Likes

Thank you Mr PaintedFire for your generosity !! this genetic is super nice and a its a real pleasure to grow…I have several gorgeous pheno’s just finishing up and will post the pictures as I pull then out… today I will post the short stocky C99 x DocHoliday phenotype… multi layered exotic smells, cherry cough drops, licorice, spice,black pepper, rotting fruit…I am really eager to give this one a try, I have a feeling it’s going to be epic and I am wondering what flavors will come thru with the rosin… its funny some plants can smell amazing but taste like rotten bamboo as rosin and others can be quite bland smelling and yet taste like vivid fruit punch that makes you want to take dab after dab…

Anyways enough rambling, here she is 9 weeks of flower as of today, gorgeous colors coming thru.Im thinking she’s about ready to take down !

19 Likes

Looks good, I was smoking some of his guava hash plant x c99 or g99 last night that I jarred 6 months ago. Superb tastes and flavour, the 2 I have grown out, were more Cindy and tall lanky plants.

I haven’t seen a short stocky pheno yet on here of the doc holiday x c99 or big nosed Kate as he calls it, that’s a great smoke as well.

If you have any clones of it they may be worth crossing with another male, to keep those characteristics. They are both my favourite smoke atm. I have some of his caramel candy Kush just about to into flower this weekend can’t wait to try that.

10 Likes

@paintedfire420 hasnt been around in a long while on OG has he? I just threw some g99s into flower this week

7 Likes

No, he was having problems here with some members I think, not sure why either, he is on another message thingy, quite a bit.

He does check innow and again.

7 Likes

Very nice ! Absolutely impressive ! thank you !
Also missing this dude (@ paintedfire)here too !
Peace and love all !

3 Likes

this plant is exactly 24" tall from soil to cola tip… equally as wide and if it wasn’t trellised in place it flops right over from the weight of the buds… rock hard and narsty !!! this crop I kept my nightime temps inline with my daytime temps till I was past the stretch phase and it made a huge difference and kept all my plants short and stocky as compared to a colder night cycle…only issue I see is it seems the flower cycle was extended 1 week…

4 Likes

That’s a shame. I’m wishing you the best @paintedfire420, bro. We miss your posts but a man can only give so much. I’ve really enjoyed your threads even though I don’t always post. Whenever you feel the time is right, the OG Fam is always here, 24-7-365. Hit me up if there’s anything I can do. I really dig your thread/posts. peace

9 Likes