Paintedfire studio 🔥 🖌

I have more Big Nose Kate(Doc HolidayxC99) in the stash but no more GuavaC99. Shoot me your info!

9 Likes

Nice to see you back !!

I just dabbed the rosin from that Shorty Doc Holiday ! Wow …grape/rootbeer soda taste…almost like that candy called " Wine Gums" … its absolutely divine and a 25% rosin return too… In a joint the bud has a nice grape flavor that comes thru, clean white ash and effortless smooth smoke… definitely a AAA genetic … Thank you very much !

7 Likes

I have a half pack of the guava if you’d like more to play with.

7 Likes

Thanks PP here’s some Sacred Snow number 1 I just harvested.

Still trying to figure out these nutes :stuck_out_tongue: don’t mind the burnt tips please :sob:

and here’s a Planet Purple due for the next round. I’m going to pot her up again and put up the nets soon.

24 Likes

@paintedfire420 Thanks dude - you’re a saint :angel: & I’ve got the DocHoliday x C99, just haven’t tried those yet, but FWIW I got 0% on the GuavaHP x C99. Some of them popped but didn’t budge; my suspicion is refrigerator issues.

@MidwestMover I’ll definitely trade from my stuff for those, I’ll PM. :dog: :sweat_drops:

I’m about 100 seeds into this season so I’m inclined to hold on to Big Nose Kate :laughing: until next season without testing’em. If they all grew then I just got the lucky over-irradiated-by-USPS :atom_symbol: :+1: batch. :roll_eyes:

Thanks folks. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

@paintedfire420 hey good to see you, and as always nice looking plants!!

5 Likes

@paintedfire420 I appreciate everything you do. I still have some the c99 work you did. I keep that for me. Im happy you popped back in. It’s good to hear from you! Some of us do like your input and ideas. So thank you!; Blessings

8 Likes

So a follow up on this girl right here ( Guava Hash x C99 Seed #3 (… final weight just over 5 ounces of primo nugget, nearly no fuzz… but what is the most impressive is it just gave me a 30% return on rosin and even better the rosin tastes amazing ! So this is a 3 gallon square pot, the plant takes up 15" x 15" from stake corner to stake corner at the top…I have it tied in like a boxing ring to keep all branches growing upwards… crazy thing I can easily fit 40 of these plants in my room at this size growing under 2000 watts of SolSheets. ( 12 panels at 160 watts ) … so for me this is a unreal genetic ! …30% rosin return isn’t something you see from many plants and especially not a nice fruity tasty rosin …this seed had 10 days or less of veg from a tiny sapling.

its height was 32" from top of soil, not 36 as I mistakenly posted…

here is how I tie my plants in… works amazing…I trimmed up this plant for this picture, all my other pictures the ropes are buried in the foilage… I like this better then trellising as I can turn my plants and if anything goes wrong I can get into them…

excuse the mess LOL harvest time… I used white string for this photo just to show you where I run my pruning wire…I make a sort of boxing ring from the 4 corners of the pot, I tack the stakes into each corner with a dab of hot glue…I then use the green pruning wire to run ropes around the 4 posts… I then tailor how high and how many ropes to use depending on the plant and what I am after…works really well and has kept some super heavy plants upright in even small 2 gallon pots and allows me to control how much footprint each plant has…I have produced 8 ounce plants in 2 gallon square pots with less then 2 weeks of veg using this style of framing…

27 Likes

Impressive to say the least :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thank you ! I was quite impressed myself…

I Am just about to finish the harvest on the largest of the Big Nose Kate’s…those are 48" stakes in a 3 gallon pot, so I think this plant was 42" tall from the soil to the top of the cola… not as smelly as her sisters but likely more bud…has tons of crystal and looks really sweet… I have no idea what it weighs yet but I am guessing its all of 5 oz . Sad story is I lost this clone, so I am going to root a bud tip

21 Likes

Ugh, that sucks! In addition to rooting a bud, maybe you should leave a little growth on the very bottom and reveg it. That way, if your clone fails, you still have a good chance to keep her.

8 Likes

I chopped it off a few days back… then realized I didn’t have a clone …DOH !!!

5 Likes

:scream: :grimacing: :confused: :sob:

Oh, the range of emotions. Looking at the bright side, though - at least you had a chance to grab a bud to root. Baby that old baby!

4 Likes

I feel confident the but tip will root, it will take about 60 days till its back to veg tho… in the end it was a nice plant but not as heavy as I expected…it ended up at just slightly over 4 ounces…considering its height its probably not a keeper for me unless the bud is out of this world… the 24" tall sister had the same amount of bud and the bud was nicer looking and far stronger smelling…

6 Likes

Hello friends! Testing is underway. I did 2 pollenations(using different males) a few months apart as to avoid pollen contamination.

I originally planned to hold onto the males until the progeny were grown but life threw me a curveball and the project had to come to an end. No worries, I have lots of pollen saved. With the Male #2 I hit a bunch of unproven moms as well as my proven ladies(CCK, PP, BNK, SS3, TT) to not let those seeds and strains go to waste.

I also have Deep Line Alchemy 3 hybrids and F2’s mid dry as I type this. Stay Tuned!

30 Likes

Here’s some random budshots of what I been growing/popping

Planet Purple (Sunset Sherbert/Dosidos) x (Zkittlez/Dosidos)

@wickedsowa Sour Skittles S1 (Famine x SFZ)

@thacannavore Dirty Sanchez (ASS #1 x GMO/Waltz)

@thacannavore Where’s Jah (Jahgoo x GMO/Waltz)

27 Likes

@mantisgardens13v2 Vader Punch (Vader OG x Peanut Butter Punch)

@paintedfire420 Pot Roast Kush (GuavaHP/C99 x Caramel Candy Kush) - Super savory terps from this one. My friends call it Pot Roast Kush lol. Pot Roast and KFC terps. :rofl:

29 Likes

Hey man, good to see you around Arriba|nullxnull , I don’t know what I like more, those bunch of seeds or those frosty buds em198|nullxnull , top class as usual … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

last but not least

@SportFarmer Enchanted Biscuits (Grape Licorice Cookies x Bwitched) or (GSC Forum S1 x Bwitched) I can’t remember lol maybe he can clear that up for us.

32 Likes

:pray: One Love @George

4 Likes