Pap’s 2022 spring grow

You mean… bleach/poolshock?

Hypochlorous Acid is a weak acid that forms when chlorine dissolves in water, and itself partially dissociates, forming hypochlorite, ClO−.

I buy powder calcium hypochlorite, usually less than $20 for 454grams. That will make something like 10,000+ gallons of a more stable form of bleach or whatever concentration of hypochlorous acid you want. :+1:

2 Likes

Ok just in case I cleaned some of my gear in bleach yesterday I can still smell it lol

2 Likes

Well I’ll be damned, if it ain’t old @Bigun! MrGoodfellow here. I didn’t like typing such a long screen name so now I’m Gman, lol.

I swear I was thinking about you the last two days and wondering if anyone had heard from you. I had touched base with @Gardenartus the other day and I started wondering where you’ve been.

Hope the family life is going well and hit me up anytime, bro. My phone# is still the same, too… well, actually, you may not have this one since I moved to Colorado. Hit me up anytime. Glad to see some of the gang showing up over here. Very glad! Peace

4 Likes

Happy belated Birthday @Gardenartus! I was scrolling backwards and found it. Hope it was a good one!

@Toker1, is this the same Toker from OpenGrow? I remember seeing you a time or two and wondered if that was you but something made me think it wasn’t.

If it is, great to see you brother. (MrGoodfellow here, Gman now). Did you guys get some legalization down there or was it just Virginia? I’d almost move back that way if it was legal.

If this isn’t the same Toker, disregard, lol :sweat_smile: (I saw others talking to you like they knew you so I was hoping it’s you!) Give a shout anytime. Peace

5 Likes

Hey guys I have a strain called Root Beer Float, awesome smelling one, but the darn thing only puts out one big branch. Anyone have any ideas of how to get this thing to put out more then one branch? I want some weight and one branch does not cut it. I’ll see if I can get pics tonight. Hard as hell for me to take pics in the room.

Edit this has not one damn thing to do with cannabis but I really want someone to laugh with me lol Watch this video and those jumpsuits whoa lol

5 Likes

Hi @HolyAngel,

Here’s what I was referring to:

1 Like

In veg top it and remove all fans
This will force it to branch out in order to make new leafs ( the only time I would defol , to use for that purpose as a tool ) and keep it in veg till size you want then flip
@Gardenartus
Keep very top two fans and very lowest two fans to act as pumps to aid uptake but strip all the rest of the fans
Then when plant branches and grows enough new leaf remove last four fans
Will take 5-7 days for plant to maybe recover so don’t panic after that it should start to branch out a lot
How it branches is strain and pheno dependant as usual but this is the best way
I do this to newly sexed mums to prepare them to make lots of branches for cloning quickly
Just remember the plant now has less leafs so make sure not to do defol with a freshly wet pot and further waterings lighter than before till plant bounces back with more new leafs to handle normal proper waterings

You could also mainline like paps does if you have more time
( more controll over plant shape )

Topping and bend over stem would also help branch her out

I am the opposite as I like and search for single bat types as I am more sog type grower
If she very hard to branch my way might still only just produce two branches at very top , if that the case then paps mainlining is best way to go ( you won’t know till you experiment and see how stuburn she is , but there is three good ways to try )
Or just put 3-4 clones in per octo
That’s 4 things to try
Was she from seed ?
: )

7 Likes

I’m positive that is just an ad for those products.

Calcium hypochlorite added to water to in hydro pH range 5-6.5 will create hoci aka hypochlorous acid. And it’ll save you a ton of money compared to buying one of those jugs.

Edit: I will say, i mean specifically in reference to sterilizing your tools from viroids, or keeping a reservoir sterile. I have no knowledge of using it on plant leaves, killing pm, or anything else mentioned in that Hypochlorous Acid thread.

1 Like

TY, I will try taking the fan leaves off and see what happens. It was from a clone. One Big Branch lol nice for tight spaces not so much for weight.

3 Likes

8.5 weeks

Very soon

29 Likes

they all look good…
grafik
…but this is an eyecatcher :astonished:

11 Likes

Nice close up shots!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Yes she is it’s @santero strawberry Razzmatazz

Should be very soon

9 Likes

Thanks @G-paS I have a bit of the shaky hands I take a few and pic the best

Paps

5 Likes

Mine are shaky too! Mine are worse.

2 Likes

Looks outstanding . Someone is having a killer harvest soon :sunglasses:

Razz looks the part !

1 Like

@Jetdro I’m glad I have seeds I should have kept her as a mom

The sour Mac kids the trichomes are purple

As at the pwc as well

I’ll pick Frankie at 9 but the rest may take an extra week

All have fattened up and slowed down i drinking

1 Like

The PWC I had was excellent , and very strong

2 Likes

How’s problem child today ? I got 5 rooted cuts of her sitting here if u need her again

Mac and WC are beautiful when healthy . Prolly seeing it in the Mac you have now I bet

1 Like

Still trying

she still hasn’t given up the ghost lol

But I may take y up on that offer

1 Like