Pap’s 2022 spring grow

You just have to dm Cristlin from usc he’s on IG

That’s how I got mine the whole line is still available through him directly

I was thinking about making seeds it’s one of my favorites

I’ll definitely save you some.

4 Likes

I don’t use IG and likely never will, until the government’s taken over by Facebook and they force me to sign up… guess it wouldn’t work for the co-op then, if he’s still selling them, but I’ll gladly wait for you to make some seeds. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This max cross dose sound sweet :drooling_face:

What baked beans have you grown

4 Likes

Some from @TestOfOath traded with me last year. You know I’m trash for names. I’ll look them up.

2 Likes

When I have one called mindfields which is a train wreck cut that’s going in next

4 Likes

It was some Romanian crosses. I believe it was baked beans. Romanian grapefruit. Grape Romanian gods. One more.,

I’m hoping for the best. . I will be making more seeds this year. The ones floating around are my cross. I need to write this stuff down. I have a bunch of Copa seeds.

4 Likes

Romulan grapefruit! Master Thai had some real good Romulan stuff but these came from my buddy NeverBullSeeds. The one was grape romulan god. Me and @BIGJ have both grown em out and they were real nice, SUPER terpy. Like you wanna smell your fingers all day like the first time you made it with a lady they smell so good :rofl:

5 Likes

You see I’m no good at names. Lol. The ladies.

2 Likes

This plant was at day 68 from flip

What do you think I see a bit of clear but not much

But mainly cloudy and a spec of amber

I’ll most likely let her go till 70 days

Sans nyc sour

@neogitus how she look

Photo dump 61days

Big tent

34 Likes

Very nice looking paps! Chunky nugs there!

1 Like

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

yeah 70 sounds right to me from the looks of her! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ty my friend
I try to have 1 or 2 in flower 8 to 10 days ahead of the main grow this way I can sample the bud at different stages to see the best results

Also I usually out of weed by this time so it a sacrificial lamb lol :joy:

4 Likes

You giving stuff away over there? :yum: Should be stocked for awhile with the size of these plants i’m seeing in your tents lol

2 Likes

The wife can out smoke any one lol so I need to keep the supply comin :joy::laughing::crazy_face:

8 Likes

Ah okay gotcha, my wife is the same way :joy: :+1:
Best of luck on staying stocked longer than the NEXT run takes to finish ^^

5 Likes

I’ll put that to the test @Papalag … pull the table up… let’s see who ends up underneath it in the end … a smoke contests woooooohoooooo!!!

1 Like

Just kidding… I’m sure I’d lose… you’d have to make some snacks lol… besides she’s been smoking that fire you been growing … like lifting weights with your tolerance I’m sure @Papalag hahaha!!!

1 Like

Looks nice. Bet it smells delicious in there :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t remember how long I took mine but think it was on the longer side, maybe similar to you at 10, maybe 11 week (the leaves usually go amber before anything else, hard to tell sometimes). They chunked up like crazy at the end. I see that yours stretched insanely too haha. I remember them growing into the light and then some, had to bend the shit out of em. Look forward to a smoke report when they’re done. Wish I could sample some :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Maybe not but it would be fun to try

3 Likes