Pap’s 2022 spring grow

What are you talking about sitting outside and smoking in your underwear? Do you know I’m joking. @MoBilly haaaaa! Guys when it’s dark outside and nobody can see you I still wouldn’t wear to tidy Whiteys. Looks like we got another storm coming

1 Like

7 Likes

I started to look around and say where’s @Hemp hiding
How did you know I’m in my boxers smokem lol

1 Like

I was talking with somebody that night. It was nice and cold outside. I was in my underwear but I promise no flesh was showing.

2 Likes

Cold weather coming. Get the heaters ready. Lol.

2 Likes

Now we’ll see some purple colors come out

2 Likes

I got some now with some purple. They are getting close. I’m happy.

1 Like

I do have seeds. Not a big deal.

1 Like

Make sure the SOB’s are working properly before trusting your grow to them.
Just saying.

1 Like

I have used them all ready. Took the one down. That thermostat works great. They don’t get super hot. I see temperatures in the 30’. If the days stay warm I want need but the one for now. I use the radiator heaters. Don’t use it at the 1500 watt rage. Just half. It did fine last year the problem was I was keeping it to cold.

2 Likes

^^^ What @Hemp said. Those oil filled electric radiator types are great in the grow room, slow to heat, then steady as a rock = low hysteresis and fairly economical to operate. :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

I see one grower here hanging it from the top of the tent. Works great. Set temperature at 80 it stays toasty. If it gets warmer I’m not worried. Last year I was keeping it to cold. Trying to run a humidifier. Not this time. I’m ready for some of these to finish. I can wait.

3 Likes

I pump heat and a/c in from the house

6 Likes

No update not feeling it

All good

11 Likes

It will be alright. We have days. Tomorrow will be better.

1 Like
3 Likes

Good morning!!!

2 Likes

Good morning my friend!
CCR!
Now you are talking!

4 Likes

Back at you my brother

It’s a cold morning in the north east woke up to 32 degrees had to put the coat on the dog she’s even cold lol

16 Likes

Hi Mo CCR it on top of my list of greats

5 Likes