Patience with Strawberry Banana Auto

Check out my lil strawberry banana auto Sitting at 33 days from sprout this purttty lil lady is taking her sweet time. Took off those big fan leaves to try and help some of those lowers stretch up.

11 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @HydroHero77! You’ll find an amazing community with a wealth of knowledge.

Good luck with your auto grow. :man_farmer:

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I did autos But if memory
Serves me she’s about to pop up.
Let us know about the taste, she sounds delish

2 Likes

@HydroHero77 Some jus take a little longer maybe , I finished mine about 76 days from seed.

Different phenos will have different finish times more often than not … , until you get into the f5s

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome

I can’t wait to share the aroma and flavor notes once she’s ready for harvest.

Thanks for sharing your experience! Yeah, every plant has its own pace.

Welcome to the OG Communiy :raising_hand_woman:t3: :wave:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow @HydroHero77 lol love the name. Nice lil lady you got there. You’ll find lots of good folks over here in these parts.

Maybe stop by this thread if you haven’t already and introduce yourself, let us know what you’re all about :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome, man! Excited to be part of the OG community and share the journey with fellow growers.

Thanks, @GrowTheAtlas ! Loving the vibes here already. Will definitely swing by the thread and introduce myself. Always great to connect with fellow growers. :raised_hands:

1 Like