Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

5 Likes

@FalcoBlack Welcome to Overgrow!
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @FalcoBlack! This is definitely the place to be! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

really digging it around here. Not sure why I cannot reply to most threads but there’s a lot of interesting discussions.

11 Likes

@Wilford420 You’ll get more access as your user trust level increases. Welcome aboard!
https://overgrow.com/t/new-to-og-how-to-use-the-site-tips-tricks/32984/36

2 Likes

Welcome, welcome, welcome, @OrganicallyChalenged , @stiffy , @FalcoBlack , and @Wilford420 ! Hope you all find warm landing spots here and plenty of information, help, or just plain soak in the wonderful sense of community here.
Damn glad to meet you, and here’s hopin’ our paths cross soon!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

@Wilford420, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Wilford420!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Wilford420 ! you found the right place! with a lot nice people!! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Wilford420! This is the place to be, and I’m going to predict that you are going to like it here! A lot! Pot leaf hopper

1 Like

Hello :wave: I am a new member. I have been growing personally for a few years now just off what I’ve researched myself which has been a good amount but I am always looking to learn more and do better . I am typically growing in a 2x2 indoor so nothing major. I’ve had larger and smaller tents and this year was my first outdoor grow which which good up until the end with all the moisture in my tight space, a hard lesson to learn.

15 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Taxolotl, I think a lot of us had some moisture issues this season.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@Taxolotl, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Taxolotl!

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @Taxolotl! Lots of fun to be had here!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Wilford420, @Taxolotl! This is the only place to be with the most amazing people ever!
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome @Wilford420 and @Taxolotl. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks all I’m enjoying it already very much :grinning:

3 Likes

This lady is right up there with liars just my opinion tho !!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3).