Peanut Butter Pie

This plant was a freebie Devil’s Pie (Devil Driver x Georgia Pie) I stunted but may be one of the most frosty and gooey plants I’ve ever seen. In person it is silver, green an purple. At 60+ days still not amber and continuing to grow mass and foxtail. It has a loud rotten fruit smell. I experimented feeding it different nutes and put it in a corner, pretty cool.

10 Likes

Here is a different pheno of the Devil’s Pie. Short squat plant dark, dark green leaves and red stems. Very hardy took a lot of food, the buds are still swelling, the undersides of all the leaves and fan leaves have swelled with resin. Notice the fan leaves are even having a deep coating of trichs. It is about 20% amber but the way it is still swelling I’m going to let it ride until I start to see some leaf fade or other stress.

12 Likes

Honey Driver (honey bunz x devil driver) When the freebies are better than the pack you bought, lol. This plant grew big huge and fast, chunky buds that stack and are firm, lots and lots of frost but not a lot of grease, yet. The clones of this plant are very rangey and hitting the light the node spacing is a bit wide so prolly no staircase of buds but they are still good sized. We shall see. The clones continued to spit out leaves and buds at the same time so they are getting bushy. Big plants are fun when they grow quick.

6 Likes

Third smallest pheno of the Devil’s Pie freebies. My favorite of the ones I got. Purple, blues and silver real heavy frost and lots of resin. Tried to clone see if it works out.

10 Likes

How is it possible a mom plant can have no grease, zero resin but frosty as hell but the clones can be greasy and resinous? Is this possible?

Autos grow like a clone

Honey Driver (honey bunz x devil driver) day 55ish this plant is getting noticeably chunkier every day and drinking a gallon a day. It has somehow gotten less greasy and has almost no sticky to it. This is strange because it is covered in frost and clones of the plant in flower do have sticky grease. I’m not sure what to make of it. A true mystery. The smell isn’t there either, it is very faint compared to the loud plants I enjoy. So, it looks great, its a huge yielder but no grease, so I’ll probably chop it early to make some daytime bubble hash. Kind of disappointing that it looks so good and has little scent or terps, boo. I want it all. I want it all.

5 Likes

that devils pie look like straight :fire:. Your plants look really healthy and yummy, great job with them.

1 Like

Note to self go easy with plants that have not had cal mag, they are brittle and tender

clones sometime look very different the mom especially if the original was grown in different conditions

Chopping some GMO today i think I added up the days and it’s day 77 and they are cloudy with about 5% amber on small bud leaves, super trich heavy buds, just carpeted, huge buds five of them the size of coke cans and they ended sticky. I was worried as they were not sticky up until the end when the buds started to contract and the hairs changed color. I can’t wait to try it out. I can see why everyone grows this plant. It’s dank, huge and this cut was easy. I will definitely try to keep a cut floating around. I may be chopping it a few days early but I have enough nighttime weed and would like to keep this on the upbeat side of things if possible.
The seed came from this bud and the bud was excellent, gave 20+ seeds. Making the best of a bad buy.

6 Likes

Made some bubble hash from 90% of the GMO buds, fresh frozen. Oh boy, it is out of this world terpy and delicious, like every hit is complex dank floral fresh and super crisp and this is still wet. I can only imagine how it will taste after a week to cure.

1 Like

Devil’s Pie freebie from Raw Genetics. Pheno #1 of 3. This one had awesome tops but that’s about it , took 75 days to finish. Ran it three times to be sure. Super potent, silver, blue, white purple buds. Very sticky and smells floral and fruity. Will be the last run because the yield was real small for the space/time and there are always greener pastures.

4 Likes

Puffo Gelato (Blue Sherbert X French Toast)

What a fun plant. The seeds were slow and half the pack did not germ (they were a freebie so nbd). Could have been my fault. Hard telling not knowing. Once it got rolling though wow. A great looking plant with a classic shape. The buds are big sticky and loud. It smells of fruit stripe gum. I’m kind of liking it. I’m thinking this one has another week maybe? Five gallon cloth pot, recycled dirt, worm castings, some generic all in one nutes fed at half strength, kelp twice, a little fish emulsion. I’m hoping it makes some excellent ice water hash.

5 Likes

A little more GMO. This was a 2nd seed from that dispo bud. Lots and lots of nice heads for hash making. This one was 74 days and still a little early but I don’t want a lot of amber in my concentrates.

12 Likes

Detailed bubble hash instructions. (1980’s style) Get two buckets, ice and bubble bags, make hash, enjoy! The terps are so intense from fresh cut fresh frozen buds, they make my nose tickle, the flavor is unique. Ten different flavors and flavor memories tripping over one another to be the first ones to report in, Mixed fresh cut Devils Pie, GMO and Puffo Gelato (all lowers). Growing is as much about aroma therapy for me as any other part of the hobby.

6 Likes

The GMO plants seem to want to grow twice as fast and root clones twice as fast as everything else then take 75 days to finish, lol.

4 Likes

Some RKS from Kropduster. great plants good seeds, a little slow. Stinky fruity terps, finished in less than sixty days, a little slow and short but nbd, extremely sticky and resinous I kept the most vigorous one to run some clones for bubble hash.

15 Likes

Found your description. Thanks

1 Like

Smoking hash is so efficient/healthier. I smoke like .25 gram of 75micron over the course of a day and it has full medical effects. It is such a small amount of material. Compared to how much flower is burnt it seems a lot healthier to me and my health seems to be reflecting that. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Outdoor finished kind of meh. I harvested 1 of three girls. two died from being in the wrong spot and getting too much water. doh. The third almost died but I did end up harvesting well over two elbows of wet buds that I froze for bubble. It was the Early Rogue strain and it ended up smelling exactly like citronella candle and small buds with a little rot. I’m surprised i got anything by how much it rained though, almost every day, smdh. Better than nothing and I learned a lot.

2 Likes