Pests prevention?

Hey my fellow bud lovers I had a question. What do you use for pest prevention? I don’t have any at the moment. Although, I absolutely do not want to get them. I was thinking maybe some cinnamon mixed with essential oils? I was thinking maybe cinnamon, peppermint and rosemary oil mixed together? What works best for you? Thanks for your time and stay lit!

I did some more research and decided to go with Neem oil…

3 Likes

Hi brother
For me what works is neem oil and aloe’n water
Alternate foliar applications each 15 days

Just make sure to keep all clean and have a good ventilation, so the pests just not going on

Cheers

3 Likes

I don’t use anything if I don’t have too just keep things clean try not to overwater for gnat bastards follow proper mite prevention but it’s tough with pets etc growing in mybwdroom pretty much I just keep close watch on my plants scope them every week but I’m growing autos atm when I’m running photos I use neem DE and pyrethrin if I have an issue I really think just keeping a close watch of your plants and knowing what to look for is the best prevention

3 Likes

Make this, got rid of spider mites after 3 applications on 3 days at lights out.

2 Likes

@nube recommended an essential oil IPM awhile back, can’t find it now. (Should probably get around to doing it myself…)

3 Likes

It depends on the pest in question you are trying to finish off, but to prevent bugs you will have to make sure you don’t let any into your grow. That includes decontaminating yourself and others and decontaminating plant materials as well. I have a dab room where you can brush yourself off before entry. I also scrub all plant material clean.

3 Likes