Pheno Hunting from Mendo Dope

was reading this article and thought it could be usefule to share it

9 Likes

Weednerd Nation For Life!

Man I miss Subcool…

Mendo Dope had once set up his recording booth in between some trees in his growing spot. Not super huge on rap music, but thought the idea was cool as a musician myself.

Always looked up some of the work Mendo dope pulled off with TGA gear.

I know many folks take time out of their day to criticize a dead man, but that’s not my gig.

RIP Subcool, plus props and much love to all the Weednerds across the world! :pray::peace_symbol::seedling::green_heart:

10 Likes

Remember reading this a couple times , great little article. If anything this is what I have been for the last 10-12 years in my cannabis cultivation, before that I was just growing , no game plan other than some good bud and $. About 13 years ago I met my mentors brother, he has a completely different approach. Pops hundreds and hundreds of beans a month, culls TONS and out of 100 beans ends up with 10-20 max usually closer to 10! And over 3-4 years he had built this unreal stable of clones and mothers. And after bringing 4 of those home and flowering them out I was amazed ! All the work was done, crazy trich coverage :heavy_check_mark: funky af :heavy_check_mark: structure :heavy_check_mark: trainability :heavy_check_mark: and unreal finished product all 4. This day my entire mindset changed and I became a phenohunter as well.

10 Likes