Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant

That Black plastic is what the seeds are inside of. Problem is all the writing is gone.

2 Likes

Thanks all for the help :wink: I got the info I needed on the package :package:

Well folks looks like Marks BubbleGum Autos have taken the pollen and we now have some positive selection going forward… Not sure how many seeds we will end up with, but atleast I know that by pollinating the best female, slowly others can benefit from more uniform Offspring…

Fat pods in the making…

6 Likes

Do you transplant or just leave them in that to finish?

Until the end…

1 Like

So glad to here! Still watching.
:seedling: :tulip: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :rose: :rosette: :white_flower: :cherry_blossom:Welcome Spring!

2 Likes

Carrots :carrot:

4 Likes

Run out of things to do, bored?
It’s that time of the year, we’re fortunate that our ice is about ready to break here.

Sposed to be a chance of rain/snow for 4 days this week.
Ice is black already so won’t be long.

4 Likes

Seeded female of Marks BubbleGum Auto

The other 2 fems. All 3 have different :leaves: structures.

7 Likes

Know what happens when Male Pollen and wind meet? It makes loaded seeds haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I only intended to seed the last plant, the best looking female. BUT I got all 3 fully loaded with seeds, Gezzz.

So I guess now we have a selection of Marks BubbleGum Autos.
#1 The nice structure Female
#2 the taller thin leaf :leaves: variety
#3 The med height slightly wider leaf :leaves:

6 Likes

Orange Grove f3 looking good :+1:
Camera makes these looks so light green, these are actually a tad darker in real life.

10 Likes

Those are looking good. And man! Tons of seeds!

2 Likes

Dam you got things going on over here! In the right direction at that. Goals!

1 Like

Looking great man. Beds coming along great. Can’t wait to see how it keeps going.

1 Like

More shots of Marks BubbleGum Autos

All are Loaded with seeds

9 Likes

What does your tall one smell like. I don’t smell anything fruity. I was wonder if the 3 smell different.

1 Like

All of then just smell like weed lol no actual discerning smells yet.

Thank You that is what he smells like to. I didn’t know if it was my sniffer.

1 Like

More shots of Marks BubbleGum Autos full of seeds… I actually was able to collect a small amount of pollen from pods I left In a jar… so I re pollinated the plants.

9 Likes

Hey everyone, this thread is now retired… Please follow the link for further information;

4 Likes