2 Likes

Weā€™re all good :+1:t2:
Like I said confusion partly my faultā€¦ lol

3 Likes

Nobodyā€™s fault .all good funā€¦LOL

3 Likes

@Qtip Merry Christmas or Happy Holidaze. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I have to enter this one along with the needle point picture my mom did .

16 Likes

Hello all. So the time has come to start thinking about how we organize all this info and pick the winners. 4 new threads have been created to organize your entries. People are going to need to determine which entry they want to use as you are only allowed to have 1 entry per category. When the time comes a vote will be put up in each of the categories giving everyone a chance to vote for their favorite. Here are the links.

4 Likes

Quick questionā€” Are we posting our own photos to the correct thread? Or will they just be sorted accordingly and copied for us?

2 Likes

It might be easier for each person to put what they want in each category since some have posted multiple pics here. What do you all think? I can sift through and copy much of this but it will get confusing on some of them.

4 Likes

Ok perfect! This sounds easy to me!

2 Likes

With only 5 days left till this ends, it might be a bit abrupt to expect everyone to copy their own pictures overā€¦ some might not even be on again before itā€™s over, especially during the holidays. I have no problem re-uploading mine to the correct thread, and I might even have another picture for the cultivation thread since I thought we were limited to one picture overall before now, but others probably arenā€™t as active.

3 Likes

@Cormoran @DougDawson

2 Likes

5 days does not feel like its abrupt and itā€™s 1 pic per person so hardly a big about of work compared to having me go through and do it for everyone. As I said, I can copy stuff over but if someone posted more than one pic it will be up to them to deal with it. If they donā€™t come back before contest and did not read the OP stating 1 pic than there is not much I can do for them. So if you are reading the updates please move your own pic. I will try to deal with those that donā€™t get moved by the users and if I have to will pick which pic they get entered if they did not follow the rules. Best I can do.

4 Likes

So where would my calf pic go, would that be other or community

2 Likes

Hey @Oldtimerunderground , the fact is that this is getting bigger and bigger so we are trying to get in front of this monumental amount of work. @Heliosphear is still going to do what is stated in that blurb from the OP. All we are trying to do now is get those pics into their categories to make it easier. If itā€™s not done we will still deal with it ourselves as stated. They will still get stamped with avatar and user name, still be put in a video in the order they are posted here in this thread. Just getting a jump on the singular thread part.

3 Likes

I would think the best fit would be other @Stevie1durr .

1 Like

Yeah I would sort of agree, just wasnā€™t fully clear on what qualifies as community

2 Likes

Oh ok, that should be easy enough then, and if it helps then Iā€™ll gladly link the post in the right category thread :slightly_smiling_face: I was going to just edit my post in this thread and put category 1 but I canā€™t edit it anymore.

3 Likes

Cool man, thanks. Not trying to make things more complicated, just trying to get things a bit more organized as we head for the finish.

1 Like

Itā€™s your party. :slight_smile: Iā€™m not the one doing the work, so Iā€™m not going to complain about it, was just observing. While weā€™re on the subject though, could you clarify a bit? Above you say itā€™s 1 pic per person, but when you split the threads you said:

Should I refrain from uploading another picture, then? Just a little confused whether this is organizational or changing the rulesā€¦ or if I just misunderstood the rules from the start, which is probably more likely. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey man, this was an evolution. Originally it was a pic of the year, than it turned into multiple categories. So you can post all you want in this main thread, just state which pic is to be your entry and for which of the 4 categories. You can have only 1 entry per category and it can only be 1 image. So each user has the ability to enter 4 times, 1 time per each category. Does not make sense?

1 Like