šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Hey bud, the deadline has long passed for posting an entry, voting ends in less than 6 hours. Even if you posted it would not make it into the contest. As for not knowing what max 26 pixels means, that just means the pic you are trying to post is too big. You can just go online and search for jpeg or gif resizer, upload your pic or gif and shrink it down to the appropriate size.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info.
never had this issue with jpegs, at least now if I do I know what to do.

2 Likes

If u just crop the photo a little bit it usually brings it down enough to post.

4 Likes

Sorry yā€™all. I wasnā€™t trying to enter lol. Just found this pic and was like hey I should put this on OG.

2 Likes

Totally cool bud, we love pics :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Voting will be ending soon everyone, please make your votes if you havenā€™t already.

Here are the links to the threads

7 Likes

Is canvassing allowed lol

1 Like

Iā€™ve already voted but I may be swayed by the right argument :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s only one successful argument in OGā€¦
Free seeds :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yayyyyyyy. WINNERS :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: I wanna see winnerā€™s :eyes:

3 Likes

Theirs a lot more to take out of og then free seeds brother,

6 Likes

True that brotherā€¦
It was a democracy joke :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

So everyone, the votes have been cast, the winners chosen by your peers. Congratulations to all that participated. Give us a bit of time to sort out the prizes and we will post of list of who won what. We have some work ahead of us here in the background with 36 winners and multiple sponsors who will be shipping the prizes so bare with us.

9 Likes

Well I have not heard from @Heliosphear yet but here are your winners for each category. More info to follow. Congratulations to all the winners.

POTY: User made drawing or painting

1: @Shadey
2: @toastyjakes
3: @Bobgrows
4: @Pawsfodocaws
5: @Abbbian
6: @Astrodude
7: @Chronickyle
8: @CoyoteCody
9: @Garden-Buddy
10: @harveest

POTY: Cannabis and Cultivation

1: @Nagel420
2: @Bobgrows
3: @Floyd
4: @CornbreadJunior
5: @Oldtimerunderground
6: @ShiskaberrySavior
7: @Alphatoy
8: @Astrodude
9: @Cormoran
10: @Scotty_Mo

POTY: Other

1: @4ftfarmer
2: @CADMAN
3: @CornbreadJunior
4: @FattyRoots
5: @Jinglepot
6: @saxo
7: @Pluckyevil
8: @ShiskaberrySavior
9: @Stevie1durr
10: @Abbbian

POTY: Community

1: @Cannasaurusrex
2: @Mr.Sparkle
3: @CADMAN
4: @Qtip
5: @Abbbian
6: @CornbreadJunior

21 Likes

Thanks Doug and congratulations to the winners

7 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! Thanks OG and everyone who worked on this!!! And surely a huge shout out to @Heliosphear and @DougDawson!!! Youā€™re both Awesome!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

7 Likes

Hey all, so just to avoid some confusion it has been pointed out that there are many ties for some of these. What I did was use the order the poll put them in as the winning spots. The first place winner in each category will be getting a larger prize than the other 9. All other slots will get the same prize so being in a tie will not affect your prizes.

12 Likes

Great work @DougDawson, thanks for this, you will let us know what, and to whom, we ship?

6 Likes

Yeah bud, got some logistics to figure out but will get it all sorted and contact you all on the Sponsors PM :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ā€œedited for DougDawson reasonsā€

6 Likes