@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Skynet has chosen:

1. @sunra108 :us:

2. @Wizdom

3. @Pleiochasium :us:

4. @CanuckistanPete

5. @Tripl3fastaction

Congrats to the winners! Please send me a DM with your info and I’ll get these goodies out to y’all in the week. :hugs:

I hope everyone is enjoying their night doing whatever you wanted to do.

:v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

25 Likes

Thank You @Pigeonman and @Cadman ! ! !

Congratulations to All the Winners ! ! !

Happy New Year OG ! ! !

4 Likes

Congratulations @sunra108, @Wizdom, @Pleiochasium, @CanuckistanPete, and @Tripl3fastaction.
Amazing win for sure! :smiley:

Thanks again Pigeonman. :+1:t2:

Happy New Year everyone!
:partying_face:

5 Likes

CONGRATS you lucky five! I hope you all find something remarkable in those beans.

Thanks for the chance, @Pigeonman . Trve cvlt. :metal:

And while I’m here, Happy new year to you and Mrs. Pigeon. All the best to you and yours. Same to @CADMAN and all you other fine OGs. Let’s make it one to remember.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

10 Likes

Thanks so much @Pigeonman . Happy New Year!!!

2 Likes

Thank You @Coffin_Dodger and @Pigeonman Pigeon ! ! !

A Happy New Year to You and Yours! ! !

2 Likes

Stoked for this. :partying_face: :tada: Thank you @Pigeonman

Happy New Years to all

To 2024, lets OGTW✌️

2 Likes

We done the impossible, and that makes us mighty! Browncoats for life!

2 Likes

We really need more entertainment of this caliber. :frowning: Maybe Joss Whedon can get a special dispensation from #MeToo-dom to write the second season of Firefly, if we all concentrate really hard on it… just yesterday I watched the most recent Matrix movie, and they had well over 5 minutes of dialogue! Not even snappy one-liners, just exposition about how the two heroes were so in love that it breaks all the rules of reality and lets them do whatever the hell they want. OK. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah. No giving that ass more $.

There’s enough solid talent out there to take his ideas and actually work with them appropriately

That was a great nap!

:rofl:

3 Likes

How did I miss this! Been trying to get these forever! Ugh, my card needs some seed companions!

3 Likes

Found some gold in the mailbox today. Thank you @Pigeonman Beautiful work on the card @CADMAN

19 Likes

Thats real nice.

6 Likes

I just had a full kosher kush live resin cart break on me… good thing I have another!

3 Likes

Looks so good :+1: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Carrier Pigeon dropped the Gold in the mailbox today.

Thank You @Pigeonman and @Cadman ! ! !

13 Likes

Everyime I see one of @Pigeonman stickers, I have these pictures in my head lol.

13 Likes

Don’t let the pigeon be in your tattoo?

1 Like

Got to get some jams in this thread…

On the skin and on the feet. Pigeons be everywhere @Pigeonman knows

12 Likes