@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

That’s an albatross!

4 Likes

Judging by the air velocity, I’d say that’s an unladen swallow!

3 Likes

16 Likes

Way Cool ! ! !
Good One ! ! !
Luckily, I put the coffee mug down before the cachinnations began.
Great way to start this Saturday morning.
The laughter is akin to a kid watching early morning cartoons on the Black and White TV in
the late '50s and early '60s.

Excellent work @CADMAN ! ! !
Thank You for Sharing ! ! !

4 Likes

Not my work brother, just thought it was cool :wink:

5 Likes

Well then, we are in agreement it is cool.
Still, even if not your work, your post provided the laughter.
Thanks.

3 Likes

That’s one badass pigeon! :laughing:

6 Likes

African or European variety?

2 Likes

Cue that Tarzan Yell.

So happy to be onboard with the Jew Gold 1974 @Pigeonman

Thank you kindly Sir!!

Great work on this set-up @CADMAN

20 Likes

Did some pressing!

5 Likes

Another Wed-Nes-Day give-A-way!

:metal:

11 Likes

Here’s a few pictures of my Jews Gold 1974.
Grown at the 43 parallel :canada:.
These pictures were taken about 5 minutes ago.
Such an easy plant to grow, I planted the seed on June 1st into a beer cup of soil. And it is big for being only 3 1/2 months old!
:v:

12 Likes

And a few more from the other side! Such a beautiful plant! I just wish I could learn more about the plant. Like where the genetics :dna: come from. I mean the original country they are from. Cool to grow a plant from that long ago. I was alive but not old enough to be smoking weed. :laughing:.

If you see a green string on the plant, I tied it on there and anchored it to the ground to keep it from breaking the main stem. In the morning when the dew is on it, it makes it bend over pretty good. So I tied it back, in hopes it doesn’t break the main stem. A big top flower on her. And it smells amazing!

14 Likes

Wow thats like looking into the past right there!
I wasnt even thought of in 1974!

2 Likes

I can vouch for the fancyness of the card and coin :+1: they’re fancy!! any collector would be proud to have um in their collection. I’ve yet to pop um, took the winter off and am just restarting, they’re up next in rotation tho I’m excited! She had some beautiful red and black phenos folks posted pics of last year, its gonna be my first pheno hunt!! :green_heart: :smiley: :smiley: :star_struck:

3 Likes

some beautiful ladies you got there! I accidently split my main stem training maybe wk 3-4 of veg and taped it up, came back stronger and more resilient than ever. outsides a diff beast tho wind could’ve ripped it right up

2 Likes

Nice! And wait till you smell this strain! WOW!
And it is so easy to grow, we had a super wet start to this summer, and I noticed it was a little yellow from all the rain. But it never slowed it down one bit! A beautiful plant and I can’t wait to try it. :grin:

4 Likes

Your making those genetics SUPER FUCKING HAPPY @Crawfish !

6 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman :grin:
Also thanks for doing what you do!
I need to learn to make seeds like this, and I am in the right place to learn. :+1:
I could imagine if anyone grows this plant further south, it’s going to be a monster.
It’s only 3.5 months from sprout. :open_mouth:.
If I remember, I will post a picture before the chop. I think that will be into October anyway.
:v:

5 Likes