Pink Rozay seeds (Lemonchello 10 x London Pound Cake #75)

We can definitely figure it out!

3 Likes

I d love to grab some of those beans.Can trade some regs if ur interested lmk

2 Likes

,I m a huge fan of incredible bulk genetics are Big Bud and a skunk I believe…I ve been looking to trade for some Big Bud beans …

2 Likes

Alright everybody just an update I have about 107 seeds, I’m waiting on some coin flips to come in and I’ll be trying to have them out by next Monday. Thank you for everyone’s patience and everyone who send seeds as trades!

11 Likes

All this from a couple eights?.. about 7gram?..
Umm that makes me feel good expectations with my current pollen chucking results :grimacing:

2 Likes

If you have a couple extra I’d love to try them. And I can send you a few things I have.

2 Likes

Flips came in yesterday! Beans will be getting packed up and shipped soon, thank you everyone for your patience.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

No problem Piter and I hope your pollen chucking goes good! I’m hoping to get some done this year too

2 Likes

Yes, now they look pretty well. I added two more females because the SSH was “freeze”… it is strange, normally big buds, bigger than the PF, but this time very little buds. So added another. And the seeds in this feels almost ready, but will wait for being :100: sure… No hurry
Probably my fault, changed from "top crop’ to “hesi” nutrients… Or perhaps the cold… I’m not sure.
Anyways the others feel pretty seeded… Hope that nothing goes bad and they finish good.

1 Like

Okay everybody sorry this is such an extended process and most people get their seeds out on a quicker timeline but I’ve finally got them packed up and just need to buy some bulk letters and stamps! Next time seeds will be coming out at a better speed. I’ve packed up 10 Pink Rozay for everyone’s who is interested and got shipping info to me. Everyone’s

who sent me seeds will also be getting a cross I made called Orange Footed Duck it’s Creamy Orange Poison x Kona Duckfoot.

6 Likes

Looks awesome!

If you have any of those beans left I would be very interested!

I just found your post and said, wait a minute!

I think I may have some Pink Rozay in the library.

Snapped a quick pic and now I am going to take a quick smoke break while I look in my pouch for beans :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I can get them packed up for you Maddawg!!

1 Like

I didn’t find any beans in the pack…

But I did find a bag of Red’s and FFOF in the garage I had forgotten about…
Going to be up potting 1st thing in the morning (insert “happy dance” emoji here)

I’m in… I’ll shoot ya my info @Sodapop

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Just had to comment about that Durban cross…it has me drooling:)…(can’t leave out that pink rozay) great one too

Looks like your doing really cool things @Sodapop thank you for sharing all your hard work with the community… Right on!

1 Like

I’m hoping someone likes it enough to keep it around! I’m only keeping 3 to grow out for myself so the packs of 3 I’m sending out will be the only ones left after that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also sorry everyone but Maddawg grabbed the last 10 of the Pink Rozay bag seed!!

6 Likes

aw man I was just gonna ask if you had some laying around, my first grow was from bag seed and this sounded nice :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes