Bean giveaway

I just want to give them away. I have far to many to be concerned about and I would like them to find a nice home with someone willing to grow them out I dont want them to go to waste . Skittles kush x neon kitty kre8 genetics, who wants them? Who can grow them? I will send them with shipping, just holler at me.

16 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Sounds great , you post to uk ?
: )

3 Likes

No problem to send, can you grow them? The whole thing is, I do not want them to go to waste.

5 Likes

They will defiantly not go to waste : )
Thankyou : )

7 Likes

@Hash_hog you rock!

5 Likes

I just gave away those beans, but I have some regular F1 beans, crosses made by ok calyx in Oklahoma all blueberry crosses. If you are interested just holler at me

6 Likes

I dont know what I’m doing, all I know is people took a long time to put these crosses together and I don’t have the space nor time to grow them out, they should not go to waste. Who wants them?

4 Likes

that’s the spirit, thank you for this !!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Seeds? Going once Going twice… sold
No worries, someone will grow them.

4 Likes

What about you?

1 Like

Need some quality beans?

4 Likes

i have a TON i still need to skip through, but i just had thank
you and comment on this kind and generous move :hugs: :partying_face:

this is what OG is all about = helping your friends and fellow growbros

11 Likes

Awesome of you brother. Respect 🫡

2 Likes

I have some kre8 genetics skittles kush x neon kitty, they were a gift from a friend, but I don’t have the time nor the room to grow the for other genetics. I’m sure they are fie and I would like to see them grown out as apposed to going to waste. I will send them to anyone who wants them for free. Nothing in return, just grow them.

16 Likes

ill grow them if you send them

7 Likes

I’d be honored to grow them, also UK

5 Likes

Can you send me some ?

3 Likes

People have claimed what I got to get rid of. Thanks everyone who was interested, maybe next time and to the 2 people who are getting these beans, I will send them tomorrow, because today is a holiday.

7 Likes