Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

Love this @Eagles009 - reading the plant and knowing what to do based on your experience, knowledge, and intuition- :boom:

5 Likes

Thank you friend! Or at least thinking I do and learning a lesson, if Iā€™m wrong. Iā€™ve been at this less than a year and am still learning every day. I havenā€™t hit two sets of plants with exactly the same treatment yet. Iā€™m getting closer to my groove though. I can feel it.

4 Likes

I 100% believe that you become a waaaay better grower when you respect/listen/nurture/react to what that plant is telling you - some folks might think it sounds cheesy but youā€™re learning to communicate with your plants man - keep it up and youā€™ll be a guru before ya know it!
:boom::v:t3::boom:

5 Likes

Agreed. Learning to read what plants are telling you will do more for you than any meter or piece of fancy equipment.

6 Likes

Iā€™m with you both 100 percent! I threw away my tds and ph pens. Havenā€™t used a drop of ph up or down in 3 months. Plants told me they are cool with it :wink:.

7 Likes

Starting to show sex. Two males confirmed. 4 and 6. One other has itty bitty something. Probably male. Rest not showing.

17 Likes

Iā€™ve got 3 males and 2 female IDs I believe. Rest still not showing.

Went plain water again yesterday. Still look like they have what they need to meā€¦somehow.

When should I initiate 1212? After all plants show sex? What if I went ahead and flipped them now? I would like to do this asap.

Then after I flipā€¦I keep the males around for a set amount of time (2-3 weeks?) Or is it determined on visually confirming something. I guess how do i know when I can cull the males, rinse down the pollinated females, and then put them into main flower tent to finish?

12 Likes

@Eagles009
Is there still room for one more on this dank train? If so throw my ass aboard!
Dirtron

4 Likes

Iā€™m fashionably late to the party as usualā€¦

If I can still get in let me know!

3 Likes

Same here, this run looks awesome!

2 Likes

Yes, if you could add our names up there if thereā€™s room we all would appreciate it. Looking good.

3 Likes

This oneā€™s capped officially.

When I see what we end up with and take care of the list I will scroll through here and get what I can get out to who I can. Starting with the oldest replies of interest. Should be plenty of beans I assume but I have never done this so just hold tight and Iā€™m sure we can get these into most of the hands that want them.

12 Likes

No stress, and thanks either way :pray:!!!
Watching regardless!

3 Likes

@Eagles009 maybe mark the seed run as ā€œclosedā€ in the topic.

3 Likes

Go ahead and flip now. No need to wait for them to show sex. At this size their gonna yeild plenty of seeds my friend.

3 Likes

The males will develop male flowers and then drop pollen. Trust me you will notice. Once you get them dropping pollen if you just tap the plant there will be a large poof of pollen, in a tent that will pollinate the entire tent, the hairs will change a day or 2 later to indicate successful pollination and then you can cull the males.

4 Likes

Looks like somebody just did.

1 Like

That was me. Apologies if I stepped on anyones toes.

2 Likes

Sweet, thank you for the info my friend. I will definitely flip and get moving here within the week. Iā€™m eager to get this show on the road. These plants are working up quite a stench over the last few days. My excitement on this grow has waned back and forth. Itā€™s back on the upswing finally with the scent arrival.

5 Likes

All good! Thanks!

2 Likes