Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

Look at those babies go! :seedling:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I topped them all today. See if we canā€™t stimulate that lower growth a bit. I also culled the two runts.

14 Likes

How long have they been in the big bags? I could look back but Iā€™m lazy today. :joy:

3 Likes

2.5 weeks roughly

4 Likes

Iā€™m just a week behind then.
Yours are beasties bro.

1 Like

Youā€™re too kindā€¦literally. Iā€™m not happy with these at all. Iā€™ve been blown away in flower with a plant that irritated the hell out of me for 3.5 weeks from seed before (gelato). So on we go. But my other plants I started at the same time as these are way more developed and full. These do have a good smell on stem rub. That goes a long way with me. Only thing keeping me hopeful right now.

3 Likes

At one week ahead of mine, figuring that you just topped, these are still out performing mine just slightly.
Hereā€™s mine today.

And the baby isnā€™t getting any bigger.

11 Likes

Other than that runt Iā€™ll take those any day. Yours actually have branches. Iā€™ve got some sticks. I was looking at your pictures earlier. They are looking good. My critical bilbo is doing amazing and the banner kicking ass too.

5 Likes

Awesome! Ainā€™t this just a blast my friend!
I think my Critical is close to topping, the GDP very soon after.
Decisions, decisions! Where to top, when to top or start any training at all.
Dude, Iā€™m having way too much fun!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about! If this isnā€™t fun youā€™re doing it wrong! 6 months ago Iā€™d be beating a drum to top those suckers. Iā€™ve calmed down with that and try to get a feel for the plant and what it needs to get to where I want. For instance my banner and CB got a fim and my gelato and black widow got topped. Reason being the banner and CB already have nice branching going on didnā€™t see the need to shock them as bad, just a little bump for the lower branches. Probably would have left those two alone entirely if I had more head space in the little veg box.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen videos on how to fim.
Seen people trying to get it right and having a rough time getting it right.
:thinking:

2 Likes

Canā€™t remember who.
Anyway itā€™s cool how they form afterwards.

1 Like

Either way it all gets supercropped and moved around. By the time Iā€™m done you wonā€™t know which started out as the top.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking the four node X shape that I used on the Gelato I called Beast worked so well I will repeat that on two of these.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan brother. Iā€™m done training these pinkleberries. I know I worked up quite a sweat making ten cuts. They are just gonna chill under 24-0 until they look like real plants. Then into the flower tent when banner finishes. If black widow is still alive then Iā€™ll just chop her ugly ass down. Banner so sexy thoughā€¦weird factā€¦I was checking skywalkerā€™s trichs yesterday and figured what the hell Iā€™ll give banner a look. They are solid white bro. FULL cloudā€¦sheā€™s got like a month left going by overall appearances. I dunno what to make of that. But as long as they donā€™t amber I guess I donā€™t care.

2 Likes

Alright my bad yā€™all, back on topic. I do have a question about males under veg lighting. To my understanding they will begin to drop pollen when they are ready. It does not require a switch to 12/12 right?

Dude! Pictures!

1 Like

Unless there a auto they will require 12 hrs light.

5 Likes

Okay so I had that wrong, thank you!

2 Likes

Oh crap! Sorry bro!
Just got going and couldnā€™t find the brakes.
:pray:

1 Like