Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

What’s her finish time outdoors? Am growing at lat 49 and would need a solid finisher. Assuming it’s the Pinkleberry Kush, the breeder’s website says they grow for the oregon climate which is on lat. 43, so quite a difference.
As for hippyhumboldt, he probably comes from Humboldt, which makes it even less likely to be suitable for my latitude.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

@Eagles009 all done.

We have still one spot free

2 Likes

Im interested in a spot if this is still happening

3 Likes

Welcome to OG!
All the spots on this one is full
Most don’t share with someone asking for seed/co-op’s in their first post. Stay, read learn and build trust.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

Just as @G-paS☝🏼said,
just hang around and start your own thread or read more posts - you’ll have more seed runs to get in on once you stay a while…
Welcome to overgrow @Judsbuds .!

Happy growing,
Gaz

6 Likes

Welcome to OG. I great place to start is head over to the introduce yourself thread and make a post. People like it when you start by saying hello.

4 Likes

As stated hang around. Even if you don’t end up on the list. If you comment and participate along with the grow I’m sure you will end up with some seeds :wink:.

Money arrived where it was going today. I’ll let y’all when know I have beans in hand!

10 Likes

Ok thanks anyway. Ill def be watching this one from the sidelines. Beautiful flower

3 Likes

When this is all done, I’m happy to share some of mine with you.

2 Likes

It is quite striking! On the sidelines for now…we still have a spot open and I doubt everyone on the list will still be interested by the time this is done, could be wrong, we shall see.

@Pakore we got word on beans shipping out?

2 Likes

Hey all, I see there is one spot open, can we add Justbuds or is that spot for someone else?

1 Like

I’m cool with it. I just decided to follow suit because I’m kinda new myself. Whatever the consensus is. Either way if dude sticks around I’ll hook him up…so he might as well be on the list lol

2 Likes

Ok cool. It is no longer editable, at least from my phone. Just seems wrong to have a blank on the list:)

1 Like

Pakore is the man with the power.

1 Like

I just asked the guy, I will get to you ASAP.

And no problem I’ll add @Judsbuds myself as long as you agreed.

So this is it, we can close for now the sign ups until further notice.

3 Likes

Thanks, I figured it was worth asking since I saw the blank space. Just wasn’t sure if it was an error. Looks like you are in @Judsbuds , welcome

1 Like

No rush brother just curious!

:joy: I can’t even decide what to watch on the TV, that’s the kind of power I have :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks i really appreciate it. This will be great

4 Likes

He just got the money.

@Eagles009 seeds should be in your way tomorrow

4 Likes