Please help............need beans

I beat oral. Cancer and started growing weed cause I’m.constanrly in pain is there ayone out there that can help.a guy out with some really strong high tbc and high cbd strains

2 Likes

You don’t want to be smoking if you have oral cancer.

14 Likes

Good chance he’s making edibles.

Introduce yourself on the new members thread, hang out a bit and you will be drowning in seeds. I’m doing a big giveaway tomorrow that will have some high CBD strains in it

21 Likes

I agree with above, come say hello and introduce yourself. You may find you get a better reaction when you start with hello.

12 Likes

You should be able to get those from about anywhere. I have seen some head shops that sell seeds. Welcome to OG it is a process here. You haven’t been around long.

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow man. (Just assuming your a man lol)
You can set your account up to receive notifications when someone posts in the Trading Post I was sniping the giveaways for a few months. After a while you will know who dose giveaways on there own thread.
Your going to need to participate and become known to get the really good stuff. But I can be 100% sure someone will set you up with something if you ask nice enough.

Go here.

2 Likes

I had oral cancer I dont anymore but no left in chronic pain I have copd , autoimmune remetoury arthritis anyways yeah imma daddy of 4 beautiful children I started growing to provide my own medicine as I live on disability so now I am looking for high thc/cbd beans I appreciate any help

3 Likes

Looking for gg4 , critical mass , girlscout cookies , green crack forbidos and more

2 Likes

Have you gone to the Introduce yourself thread bud as suggested above? It would really help you to go there and say hello.

5 Likes

How do I do that

2 Likes

Go to this link bud and just introduce yourself. It’s a great stating point to get to know people here.

6 Likes

Some sound advice @DougDawson, maybe I should do the same. I don’t think I ever did introduce myself yet lol

12 Likes

Yea who the hell is this @Oldtimerunderground? He seems sketchy :wink::v:

4 Likes

Might be a little late for that brother :wink:

5 Likes

Don’t trust him Qtip, he’s trouble. Heheheh.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.